“This was delicious!”
Review of Dragon I

Dragon I
Reserve with
Dragon I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #433 of 4 402 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing! Great sushi and the Peking duck was also very good. The service and staff were very friendly and nice. I will definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great Asian tapas. Was recommended to order like 8 different dishes which worked well and we left stuffed enough. All dishes were delicious, services was really good. Definitely place to return to

1  Thank Jirka V
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the first evening there, unfortunatly no table was free. So we immediately booked a table for the next evening.

Then we got the menu and were overwhelmed by the different choices of sushi you get here. You will need at least 4 dishes per person.

My best sushi I've ever ate....!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Not in one of the traditional tourist areas, but definitely worth going. A small restaurant, easy to miss walking by. What a mistake that would be! The food is fantastic! They call it Asian fusion, but it's Japanese with a Chinese twist. They offer small portions at small prices so you can try and share many different dishes. Hard to recommend one, because the were all fantastic.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I went there with my husband for our anniversary. He had visited the place before with his friends. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. The portions are not big, but you get high quality food with nice presentation. I would totally like to go back!