“Love this palace ”
Review of La Parrillada

La Parrillada
Reserve with
La Parrillada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #384 of 4 561 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best places iv been in Amsterdam. In all honestly most places are pretty good in terms of food and the service there but the service we got at this place sets it apart from the all other places we’ve been in to.Not to mention the quality of the food. Felt so good. We had the mixed grill and the owner customised our meal to fit three people..ohhh boy oh boy there was sooo much food. In terms of the food the highlight form me was the ribs...man hands down the best iv ever had in my life. Once we struggled and managed to finish all the food they’ve given us ...the waitress came up to us and offered a shot of lemon liqueur on the house and she even had one with us. I will definitely go back here and I think so should you. Thanks for making our night a memorable one the team at La Parrillada

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went there on the evening of the Amsterdam ‘pride’ weekend. It was crazy but the restaurant was very professional and the staff were great!! Food good too

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My wife and I walked around the restaurant district around Rembrandtplein late on a weeknight. We were delighted to happen upon La Parrillada, a small Italian restaurant on Halvemaansteeg, still open and still serving. We sat near a group of ten who were obviously enjoying their dinners. A single waiter managed all the tables and took care of us. I had "Spaghetti Sophia Lorene" and my wife had a salad and an eggplant parmesan. We had two glasses of the house red wine and it was good. Portions were ample and delicious and the prices were well within our budget. We weren't hurried at all, though we didn't leave till past 11 PM.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to La Parrillada, we both had their home made Pizza on the first visit which was up there with the best Pizza I have ever had, they even boxed up what we couldn’t eat for us.
On the second visit we had their pasta which was nice and good value for the size but not up there in quality compared to the pizza.
The service is very slow so give yourselves plenty of time.

1  Thank neal p
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I booked for 11 people with a very short notice and it was no problem. The service was very good as the waiter was very polite and patient with us. We all had different orders and some of us with special requests. All the orders arrived at the same(-ish) time and if there was something wrong they fixed it right away. Most of us ordered the tenderloin and for my part it was cooked almost perfectly. If someone got an overcooked steak the told them they could get a discount or get another in a few minutes.

I highly recommend this place, both for groups or couples.