“Fantastic Dinner”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vondelpark
Reviewed 28 June 2018

From the drinks all the way to the dessert, everything was flawless. The rib eye steaks in particular were amazing. To top it all off, the wait staff could not have been more attentive, helpful and pleasant. Made for our first evening in Amsterdam a very memorable and special one. Thank you Ron Gastrobar.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip and went eating on the bar by myself. Walter the barmen made me feel very welcomed, gave me excellent advice on the dishes and let me taste few wines until I found the wine I wanted. Total cost was 77 euros which included three dishes, two wine, dessert and tip. Not cheap but I enjoyed the meal

2  Thank Rumpler1968
Reviewed 13 June 2018

unpretentious staff, we didn't want wine and that was no problem - the food was AMAZING little plates of Ron's special dishes so we tasted a few and everything was fresh and delicious. The dessert the "suprise" egg was exceptional - highly reccomended and not expensive considering the quality. The serving staff are amazing there were 3 languagues at our table and the pretty girl didnt skip a beat she adressed all and we felt very looked a\fter - even allowing us a break to smoke between courses - no rush at Rons she says :) TY made a very special night for us

Nadine W, Guest Relations Manager at Ron Gastrobar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Anon,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We will share your compliments with our team.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

On a busy night in Amsterdam and we booked in a wrong restaurant a table. They gave us a table, the service was spot on, the food amazing and we had the perfect night there for fine dining it's very worth to try!

Dear Ansy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! Great to hear that we have contributed to a perfect night and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had dinner here in earlier this month when visiting Amsterdam and it was delicious. We were able to sit outside which allowed us to people watch throughout our meal. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had a series of small plates and each one was more delicious than the last. Our favorites were the beef tartare and the dumplings. While the food was fantastic the atmosphere is was makes this place so special. I can't recommend this place more!