“The best place in town.”
Review of Pho King

Pho King
Ranked #742 of 4 561 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place might be small but they know how to cook pho. My wife and I are from San Francisco and we had our share of Good Pho. This place is really good and the service is excellent. Thank you

1  Thank Expedition629521

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excelent traditional pho soup and very friendly service. Definitely we’ll go back to try the test of the menu.

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Located in a small street with a friendly boss. The food here owns a perfect taste I have ever tasted all around the world. I highly recommend you travellers come here to taste the traditional taste Vietnamese food. I guarantee you will never regret!

1  Thank Ung T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We walked in all excited for pho and then the staff explained the broth might be a little different. They offered us a small bowl of the broth to try and my wife and i instantly said yes.
It is a little more than your traditional pho but it doesnt take away from what this is.... just a great bowl of pho.

1  Thank Ross D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great little place in Amsterdam with amazing Pho and kind staff, would defenetly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank AR96