“Fantastic show and excellent food”

Restaurant -Bar- BurlesQue
Reserve with
Restaurant -Bar- BurlesQue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 146 of 4 398 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$23 - US$87
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: At Restaurant BurlesQue we believe in creating fun, excitement and delicious food. Restaurant BurlesQue is an experience for all your senses. What does that mean? We’ve put our years of expertise and our eager creativity into creating a place where you see, feel, hear and especially taste an exciting array of flavours. On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday you can enjoy our fabulous A la Carte menu or just come join us for delicious G&Ts and Cocktails or extensive wine selection. Every Friday and Saturday, we present our spectacular Dinner show featuring our special Show menu hosted by the one and only Janey Jacke and the fabulous BurlesQue dancers. Reservation is mandatory. After 23.00 we switch things up with the help of our DJ's fabulous beats, delicious cocktails and bottle service till late.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All the staff were very welcoming and obviously LOVE what they do. The show was amazing and great fun. It is very clever how they combine the show and the food as a whole experience. We absolutely loved it!
The tenderloin steak as the main course was delicious.

I highly recommend the dinner and show to anyone who likes to have a little bit of fun and awesome food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner and really enjoyed the unique and quite flavorful dishes. The outdoor seating area is nice too. The restaurant itself is very nice and seems recently renovated. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

First things first, according to their website and pictures here on tripadvisor, it seems like a great restaurant to visit.
I visited this place on Kingsday, it was a dancing then i.s.o. a restaurant, they moved the furniture. When I paid entryfee there on Kingsday, I never thought I would pay soo much for a beer in Amsterdam. €7,- per 0,4cl. Absurd, even for a festival like Kingsday.

Once again I haven't eaten there or saw a show there. I'm sure it's a great place and good food.
I just hope they don't charge these prices on regular days.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

What else to add?
Lovely service, amazing ambience, great shows with great dancers (especially the male ones) during the 3-courses menu.
It was more than worth the money spent.
Lovely night out!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and i just left the restaurant after 4+ hours of entertainment and dining.
The show menu was so good that i have to write this review now. The tenderloin steak was perfectly grilled, amazing!
And also the portions are enough so that we couldnt even eat up the desert.

The show was very entertaining and the dancers were impressive.

If you want to have a outstanding delicious diner and some good time with funny and nice people, go to BurlesQue.

2  Thank Max H