“Unexpected ”
Review of Charlie's Kitchen

Charlie's Kitchen
Ranked #1 733 of 4 398 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Charlie’s Kitchen Burgers & Steaks is gelegen aan de Warmoestraat in Amsterdam. Op zoek naar de beste burgers en steaks in town? Naar Charlie’s kom je voor First Class American Style Burgers, Steaks en Ribs, die worden geserveerd in een trendy omgeving.
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

On the last day of a 4 day trip to Amsterdam we were doing some last minute shopping. After walking for a couple of hours we began to tire with hunger. We found this little place and said why not let's try it.
The staff were friendly and courteous and the burgers were as tasty as any other place we are. Hot and presentation was great. Over all the pricing was good as was the beer. Would definitely eat there again.

Charlie I, Eigenaar at Charlie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We search a diner not so expensive and look good for our first visit at Amsterdam with my friends. And we choose him : Good service. Quickly served. Good food. Top

Charlie I, Eigenaar at Charlie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I just finished my Royal English Breakfast and I'm very satisfied.

Place is warm and waiter is very attentive.

The breakfast had good taste. I definitely recommend

Charlie I, Eigenaar at Charlie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Came here to eat after the pictures on this site. breakfast was amazing. the band milkshake was awesome. my friend had the bourbon milkshake that was also delicious. the scenery inside creative. i had the smoked salmon breakfast. highly recommend people to come here.

Charlie I, Eigenaar at Charlie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Come across Charlie’s kitchen while looking for a good steak ( and price ). Great surf & turf. Good atmosphere & service.

Charlie I, Eigenaar at Charlie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018