“Bach Party HC Rx”

Mount Everest Tandoori
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Mount Everest Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 4 612 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a party of 7 and we rolled in 5 minutes before the reservation time and they sat us fine. The food did take a little around an hour and half to come out, but they did manage to make up for it by bringing us a few extras. 3 of us got the lamb vindaloo and we were sweating bullets. They were kind enough to replace the order with something less fiery. Our butt-holes thanked them. Food was delicious and they did everything they could to make up for the delay in our food. I 100% would recommend. Try the lamb vindaloo.

1  Thank Gary W

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at Mount Everest Tandoori. The food was wonderful, I would highly recommend the tandoori lamb and the mango lassie (the rum is amazing)!!!!

Definitely worth a visit if you have the time!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've been to Nepal couple of time. I love the people and food from Nepal. I visited this place to bring those memories back. And I really enjoyed it. The small guy with glass is very friendly and I felt like home. The downside is that I had to wait for a while to get a table. Quite a busy place.

Reservation is recommended. I will for sure reserved before I visit this place.
Thank you for bringing all of those memories back alive :)

1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Wife and I walked 5 minutes from our hotel to Amsterdam Centraal, walked to the river side of the station, walked to the farthest right ferry landing and took 902 3 minutes across the water. From there 3 more minutes to the restaurant.

EAT HERE!!! We had the lamb and the mixed grill. Best in the world...and we've eaten everywhere. Fresh, thoughtful, plentiful. Try the Indian beer, Kingfisher, with their spicy food.

This restaurant will become increasingly popular; plan early to secure one of the 20 tables.

2  Thank Omrwiz
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food away from the busy and touristic streets of central Amsterdam. However still easily reachable by crossing the river with the free ferry.