“Wonderful food, atmosphere and service”

Mount Everest Tandoori
Reserve with
Mount Everest Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 4 445 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely meal at Mount Everest Tandoori. The food was wonderful, I would highly recommend the tandoori lamb and the mango lassie (the rum is amazing)!!!!

Definitely worth a visit if you have the time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to Nepal couple of time. I love the people and food from Nepal. I visited this place to bring those memories back. And I really enjoyed it. The small guy with glass is very friendly and I felt like home. The downside is that I had to wait for a while to get a table. Quite a busy place.

Reservation is recommended. I will for sure reserved before I visit this place.
Thank you for bringing all of those memories back alive :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wife and I walked 5 minutes from our hotel to Amsterdam Centraal, walked to the river side of the station, walked to the farthest right ferry landing and took 902 3 minutes across the water. From there 3 more minutes to the restaurant.

EAT HERE!!! We had the lamb and the mixed grill. Best in the world...and we've eaten everywhere. Fresh, thoughtful, plentiful. Try the Indian beer, Kingfisher, with their spicy food.

This restaurant will become increasingly popular; plan early to secure one of the 20 tables.

1  Thank Omrwiz
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food away from the busy and touristic streets of central Amsterdam. However still easily reachable by crossing the river with the free ferry.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Area doesn't look the most inviting but the reviews were so good I had to give it a go. So glad it did. Had a Nepalese lager (really good) followed by a typical Nepalese chicken dish (served with basmati rice, a vegetable curry and peshwari naan bread).

Chicken was so succulent, served with fresh peppers and just the right amount of spice. Vegetable curry was spot on with good sized chunks of potato, peas etc. Naan bread had just the right amount of sweetness and was not too crispy or doughy.

I enjoy eating out at Indian restaurants wherever I go and I can safely say this is way up there in terms of quality and taste. Shane I am only here for the night, I'd happily try the other speciality dishes...