“Bad food & rude waiter”
Review of Angus Burger

Angus Burger
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Angus Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 617 of 4 550 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Thief place ! Definitely not the place to eat !! We had to wait for more than 30 minutes to have 4 simple burgers served, even though there were only 4 customers (already served) in the restaurant.
We had a Groupon voucher for 4 people to dinne there. The guy pretended that we had to order drinks to be served - which was not indicated anywhere on the voucher.
It was definitely a thief to force us to buy more than what we had already paid in advance.
When we explained that it was not specified on the voucher the waiter pretended it was the rule in every places in Amsterdam, which of course, is completely wrong. Poor lie to pressure us ! And of course, drinks were very limited and expensive.
Tables were dirty and we had to help ourselves from other tables for cutleries as they even didn't bring some to all of us. I do not recommend at all.
If a restaurant is looking for customers by engaging with Groupon, they have to respect the agreements.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My mum bought a Groupon for a couple of Angus burgers.
When we arrived at the place I felt a bit uncomfortable, because it was not something we would normally go to.
The place looks like a cheap döner take away. The seating was not nice, and you were surrounded by big television screens. The walls of the place were a big contrast though, they looked very nice but were not able to take your mind of the cheap feel of the place.
I am doubtfull if the burger patty really was Angus. Salad consisted of shredded iceberg lettuce and a few pieces of tomato, without salad dressing. We had to pay extra for mayonaise, which came in tiny sachets that cost each €0,75. Drinks were €3,- and the Lipton Ice tea that's on the menu turned out to be flat Nestea.
Just found the original Groupon online, my mum originally bought. Very misleading I must say. I don't know whose burger they used for the picture, but it is not one from 'Angus Burger'.
I would not recommend. Way too expensive!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Not good food. Ate here with a coupon deal food was not as described. Chips were OK but
better food in mc donalds.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

If you like dry overspiced burgers this is absolutely the place to be. If not, avoid and find a better burger bar! Drinks are overpriced and even sauces like mayonaise (which was actually frites sauce) with your fries are charged extra. Employees bit unattentive. Not recommended! There are much more nicer restaurants in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had a groupon for Angus burger with fries and salad. Fries were fine. Burger was only dry bun with a burger on it and some shredded lettuce; no sauce, no onions, no gherkin. Salad consisted of shredded iceberg lettuce, a few pieces of tomato and cucumber, no salad dressing. Only discovered afterwards that we could've ordered some toppings extra, like cheese or grilled onions; it wasn't offered. I wanted some mayo with my fries and some ketchup on my burger. They came in sachets which we had to pay extra for. A cola is 3 euro; a bit on the expensive side. The whole place was empty (Sunday at 19:30) but we got the worst seats anyway, right underneath a big tv with football on. So all in all, pretty horrible and will avoid at all costs in future!