“Fantastic food.. Milkshakes and fab staff!”
Review of The Happy Bull

The Happy Bull
Ranked #42 of 4 514 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: The Happy Bull is a burger restaurant located in Amsterdam South, near end of the Vondel park by the Hoofddorpplein. We specialize in hamburgers and milkshakes. Our love and passion for high quality food has quickly earned us the reputation of serving the best burgers and milkshakes in Amsterdam! To ensure our customers get the best quality and freshness, we prepare our food daily. Our hamburgers are made from high quality steak meat that we grind ourselves and our rich and tasty milkshakes are made from Italian ice cream, imported from Venice. Additionally, we recommend you try some of our other delicious options, like homemade fries, chili con carne, nachos with homemade guacamole. We have gluten free and vegetarian options as well. Please stay tuned in to hear out what's going on. We frequently update our menu and services.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My boyfriend found this amazing restaurant through trip advisor so we decided to give it a go judging through the reviews and oh my the burgers were amazing and so were the fries! Lovely restaurant to go to in Amsterdam and even the best burgers we have tasted. I was also very tempted and even had to go for a chocolate milkshake .....out of this world amazing! Even if your staying central Amsterdam get yourselves to this place if you love burgers and shakes its fantastic and very reasonably priced too! We just wanted to say a big thank you to the staff too you were all lovely and very helpful thank you :) when we come back to Amsterdam we will be comig back here.. Thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Have been here once before and had to come back - this place is amazing. Hamburgers are delicious. They only have one vegetarian alternative but that burger is amazing and well worth its price. The fries are also amazing.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Amsterdam the first week in May. Since I had read very positive reviews about The Happy Bull-restaurant, I decided to give it a try. There were several interesting burgers on the menu, but I chose to eat a Big Apple-burger. It was a hit! So juicy, so tasty! I simply had to go back there - twice! - during my stay. On the following occasions I had a California Burger and a burger with goats cheese. Those were very yummy as well. You can really tell The Happy Bull restaurant is determined to please the customers with tasty food and kind service. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The best hamburger I have ever had, and the best service too!! If you enjoy fresh and delicious food you must try this place.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

the food at this restaurant was incredible, the service was very quick and attentive, and the atmosphere was aesthetically pleasing and positive. this was an all around great experience and i definitely recommend visiting this establishment.