“Dinner at Cafe Bali”

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ambiance: good
Service: real good
Food: real good
Quantity of food: Amazing!!!!
I would surely reccomend this Restaurant to friends and family. Great price and more than enought and tasty. (I’m a ( at the moment of writing this) 35 yrs male with a good apetite) and I don’t say easyly that I had enought.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner good service and the food was awesome. Would highly recommend. Every dish had a lovely flavour.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We had a nice meal here. The portion sizes were adequate and everything was to taste. The staff was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Food tasted super, especially the main course (lamb nyom nyom). Wish I hadn't ordered a starter as it was all too much for me

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This was my second taste of Indonesian food and its was not disappointing at all, actually will be back there soon. We had the Bali Special Rice Table - that is enough for three people so you must be very hungry if you order this, but it was delicious. Great small portions so easy to share and mix with other dishes of choice.

Its a shame that it was not very busy so I hope more and more people get to know of this special gem in city centre.