“Outstanding!”

Onder de Leidingstraat
Ranked #55 of 491 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

If you are in the mood for health-conscious, delicious and local food, this is the place to eat. They offer a wide variety of sweets, breakfast and lunch items (i.e. salads and sandwiches), coffees, local beer, wine, etc. It is like a hipster joint that was transported straight out of Portland, Seattle or Denver. I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast or lunch. Five stars!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch on a saturday. The sandwiches are pricey for what they are, but still fine. But i had to wait 30 min for two cold sandwiches and a soup!! The place doesnt seem to be short on staff, just really bad organised. It might test your patience. All and all , i think there are better options out there

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I went there once while visiting my friend in Eindhoven. I really liked the quirky furnishings inside and the choice of breakfast and lunch dishes on the menu. I had couscous and spicy tofu salad *a small one, which was still enough for me* - it was delicious and the ingredients were fresh. The bread was delicious, too, and they served a very good coffee. I liked the shop - vast selection of healthy products, books with recipes etc. Great place. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Been here many times already because it is close to where I live and work. They have good coffee (also take away).

The lunch we had last week was decently priced (€5,50 for a big sandwich) and tasty, with fresh orange juice (€3,50).

Order at the bar.

Also good take away meals for around €9 with vegetarian / vegan / glutenfree options.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Today I was there. I tried Lattd with cake, and both were food. The sandwiches are expensive but gdnerally I like the place.