“Great food & great hospitality”
Review of ILIO'S

ILIO'S
Ranked #5 of 483 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food quality is perfect. Especially Hosain showed us a great hospitality. In the end of the night, our table was the last one. He started to play Sezen Aksu. Such an unforgettable night....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and outstanding Service. Be aware the Portions are big and the meat succulent. Go for the Athenian Platter, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here again a few weeks ago, the first day I moved to Eindhoven and it was my dad and stepmoms first visit too. The man serving us who I am also assuming is the chef had been in the area that I had moved from and he was very entertaining and talked to us about where we were from. We all ordered the same food, but chose different sides. The man had arranged the food in a platter and it was absolutely amazing! I have attached a picture. It was So well presented and incredibly tasty! I am visiting again tonight, and I know that I’ll get the best customer service as I have done in previous visits, all the staff are so friendly and I cannot recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The service was great, we felt very special and welcomed. The food was a lot for the price we paid for and it was very delicious!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Tapas would be a good starter for small group of people! Big plate for meat lovers!!! Desserts and beverages are good!
Good place to enjoy food and happy time with friends!