“Delicious!”
Review of Tapasbar QuePasa!

Tapasbar QuePasa!
Reserve with
Tapasbar QuePasa! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 489 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I tried a variety of dishes on our date night and everything was fantastic! The house red wine was a perfect compliment to our lamb chops, mushrooms, shrimp, and potatoes. All were delicious!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We had dinner here last week. A special menu, part of the Albert Heyn Restaurant action. We could choose one item each of the starters: a delicious, creamy fish soup, and a well spiced tomato soup. Next, we could choose one item from the second section on the menu (tuna salad (a lot!), artichokes, serrano ham, or cheese. We had the ham, and it was perfect. Slightly sweet, beautifully dried, and a large plate full. Then we could choose five items from the main dishes.
We decided on the gamba's (they came in a delicious sauce of olive oil and lots of garlic and fresh herbs, the chicken breast spits, fried pork loin on bread, fried Spanish potatoes with a spicy mayonnaise, and the mixed salad. Delicious, except for the salad dressing, which was rather bland, and lacked a touch of vinegar or other sour. We had a very pleasant evening and will certainly go there again.

Thank A.e.m. R
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I have been to Que Pasa in Eindhoven with my girlfriend for a big occasion and it was the worst night of my life. The food was tasting really bad especially the meet that seemed to be very old. When I noticed it I talked to the owner, Antonio (I asked his name after the arguing, I really want people to be aware of him) and he was extremely rude to me telling me that I can stay at home if I don't like his food. By that, I told him to cancel the orders that were still pending since we wanted to leave. Despite that, at the register he made me pay the bill also for the orders I canceled. Stay away from this place

1  Thank Frankiello
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Sunshine on the street side table, nice waitstaff, and decent tapas made this an enjoyable early evening stop. I would go back, but I didn't have anything to rave about. Would like to try some other dishes... I only had the artichoke salad, gambas pil pil, and one of the potato dishes.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Nice staff (we went there after being rejected in Trafalgar because we had a kid and just wanted a drink) that took good care of us.