“Best Steak in Eindhoven!!”

Latin Grill Restaurant Rodeo
Ranked #21 of 517 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Best Steak in Eindhoven. Very convenient and central location. Ideal to grab a nice dinner after the movie.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Our hotel staff recommended the Rodeo for a good steak dinner.
As usual my wife and I get menu items different that each other to share and get full tastes of the menu.
I selected an option with pork chop, chicken and turkey chop. This was very good.
My wife chose the steak and baked potato. I only got one bite of the steak when the wife chose not to share because it was too good to let go of.
Staff was great, food arrived quickly and nothing was left on any plate.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Favourite place for tenderloin steaks in Eindhoven, every time I'm in town I make sure to check in there. There is a variety of side-dishes and souses to accompany the main dish. I wouldn't call this a fancy or very romantic place, but that's not why people keep coming back there.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Very good eating. Big menu card,nice service in a country style. I live in this city and really recommand it!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Very conveniently located, right off the train station, this place is our absolute favorite steakhouse in Eindhoven. We make it a point to come here during each of our frequent work visits.

The steaks are really exceptional, with abundant choices in the meats, the sauces and the sides. My favorite is the rumpsteak with pepper sauce and house fries. Couple that with a chilled wheat beer or a red wine and you're good to go!

The ambiance is very thoughtful right from small trinkets to the upholstery, everything seems to create a whole picture of an Argentinian tavern.

Can't rave about this place enough, you must visit it to really experience it!

Booking a table in advance is a must on any day of the week :)

Date of visit: July 2018