“Do you have lots of patience?”
Review of Zappa's Arnhem

Zappa's Arnhem
Ranked #22 of 328 Restaurants in Arnhem
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for one pizza.
Staff told me they had some problems with the number of staff that night.
Asked for the bill. Received it in one minute.
Then had to wait for 15 minutes.
Cheap food, you pay with your time.
Pizza was nothing special and below average. Staff is friendly, but without any experience or overview.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Here you can order pasta or pizza in the way you like most, even possible to add more spices or ingredients.

A real fun to enjoy your meal, served by a young enthusiast team,very tasty food in a cosy environment.

It's just a must!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We came to the restaurant with a group of hungry jujitsu guys after a tournament. The staff and Merel couldn’t have been more kind and helpful. I even left my hat there that they mailed to me next week. Thanks Merel and Zappa’s!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is an average, nothing special pizza/past joint, good quality freshly prepared dishes. The service is really good with orders taken promptly and attentive throughout.
However, after waiting nearly an hour for food only my wife's pasta dish arrived. A few minutes later an apology came that there had been a mix up in the kitchen and my pizza had only just gone in. Meanwhile my wife had to send back the pasta as it was cold.
The bill then arrived with no apology. Why don't these places realise that they can nip a complaint in the bud with simple complementary drink!!! After protesting, the bill was reduced , so credit to the manager for responding. But .... be proactive!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We wanted to go for n Italian diner - bumped into Zappa’s n sat down. Our drinks came very quick but then....it took 45 min to receive the pizza n pasta!!
The lady was surprised when we mentiinex this and offereb new drinks on the house / very professional. We enjoyed the pizza n pasta and will return