“Very nice cafe”

Bistro-Cafe Robinhood
Reserve with
Bistro-Cafe Robinhood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 317 Restaurants in Arnhem
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Meal was very testy, they offer me sea fish, it was great, good service, atmosphere and interior also nice.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Where to start, amazing food, all cooked to an extremely high quality, beautifully seasoned, very little waiting, staff were all exceptional, couldn't do enough for you. Even gave us 4 drinks on the house which was a lovely kind gesture towards us and even allowed us to keep the beer glasses.
Highly recommended. Should be 10 stars not 5

Reviewed 14 August 2017

wonderful food and service whatever you choose (steak,ribs,cod loin assortment of sea food) you will not be disappointed,generous portions at reasonable prices.Needless to say we would not hesitate in recommending friendly restaurant.
John,Sonia,Netty and Simon

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is our fourth visit to Arnhem and we always end up here most evenings because nothing else in Arnhem compares! Lovely service, great food and you will be treated like a friend here. The Dutch steak and cod fillet are memorable but nothing on the menu will disappoint!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I was in Arnhem for a night stop over before a week away for work. I had my dinner in Robin Hood restaurant and I was not disappointed. I was dining alone but the staff filled the empty space with flowers and a candle; they were extremely attentive to me. The food was gorgeous; very simple and full of flavour. I had the feeling to be in a typical Dutch bistro (not that I know that much about Dutch culture) It didn't mattered much to me but the portions were quite significant. The rates are totally fair and there is a very nice atmosphere to the place. Place to be recommended in Arnhem for sure.