Reviews (1 012)
1 012 results
All reviews harry's bar quaint hotel wedding reception first class wedding venue food was amazing relaxing break two nights swimming pool an evening meal sunday carvery steam room short break bit dated second to none staff were so friendly last weekend
332 - 337 of 1 012 reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Everything about this hotel was excellent. On entry to hotel we were greated by very friendly Reception staff. When we went to our room it was very impressive and bed was very comfortable. With tea making facilities and a loverly view down the street from bedroom window. The cleaning staff did a very good job. When i visited the pool area again I was met with very friendly staff and the pool and jacucciz were lovely and very clean.
I would recomend this Hotel for a short or extended break we plan to be back again.

Room tip: Room over the courtyard would be nice, ours was over the front but did not cause a problem we like a room at the front.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Paul Patton, Banqueting and Marketing Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you on your return. Kindest regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Just spent a fabulous relaxing weekend in the kees for my mum's 70th birthday. From the moment we arrived until we left the service was second to none. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We had food in the bar and in the restaurant excellent both times. Fantastic value for money. The hotel is very homely and traditional which I loved
Our room was large and comfortable. Music in the bar both nights .so didn't have to leave the hotel. .
In all a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. Oh and a big thank you for the waiting staff for singing happy birthday to my mum and for the card and the desert. Look forward to visiting again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank louisemY8918XC

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I am so glad you and your mum enjoyed your recent stay with us and that the 70th celebrations lived up to expectations. The waiting staff love to show off their great singing talent!! I look forward to welcoming you on your return, Kindest Regards Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Stayed for 4th time for short weekend break at this excellent family-run hotel. Facilities are nice and staff very friendly. Food also excellent and often used by locals who are highly complementary of the service. Vicky and all staff do excellent job.

Room tip: Rooms to the back are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I am so glad your fourth visit lived up to expectations and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kindest regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Just back from a relaxing weekend weather wasn't good but the food as usual was excellent as always great atmosphere staff very friendly ,Vicki the proprietor always goes out of her way to make you welcome beds are comfy all in all a pleasant experience

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your return visit to Kee's, I only wish we had more control over the weather!! Vicki sends her best wishes. Kindest Regards, Paul Patton

Reviewed 27 January 2016

My sister and I spent two nights at the hotel while on an Ulsterbus tour. The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The food was excellent especially breakfast. So much choice. The rooms were well heated as were the public areas. A lovely hotel full of character. We are planning to go back later this year.

Room tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel therefore it was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I am delighted that both your sister and yourself had an enjoyable break with us here at Kee's, and that the character and atmosphere of this old Inn added to your enjoyment. It was a pleasure to be your hosts and I look forward to your future visits. Kindest Regards Paul (Patton)