Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

This was the worst stay over i ever had. This place is not fit for any human to stay . Never in my life have i seen a place in this poor condition . The place is just poor and no one should stay in over....never evet

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicolé C, Manager at Voetplaatpark, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Goodday Sightseer568453,

Thank you for your review and photos provided we will definitely have a look at it and correct it as soon as possible.

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

This is my first experience of camping with your own private bathroom and kitchen, and it is amazing! The kitchen and bathroom were cleaned every day. The camp site is walking distance to the beach, which is a big plus! The beach has a tidal pool for easy swimming and perfect for kids. The campsite is well maintained.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

we were received well, the cottage was clean and neat. The activities for the kids are great and cost you nothing . All your basic necessities is walking distance from you. great value for your money .

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank johank772
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Voetplaat park is quite an easy drive to get out of the busy city of durban. The grounds keeping and overall upkeep of the estate is also quite impressive. On the other hand, the furniture of the cottages are somewhat outdated and carries that old bookshelf smell. Not exactly my cup of tea, might be yours though. The beach also isn't exactly a swimming friendly beach, more of a fishing beach. I have a toddler so my family tried to organize a cot for my baby, but unfortunately the staff was not too friendly and also provided us with a brokenish cot which we didnt end up using, they also charge for the cot (we didn't pay for it because we opted not to use it), so not a baby friendly place. All in all, this place is ok if you just looking to get away from the city. No real up to date entertainment, but again, im more of a modern Xbox PlayStation guy, so table tennis and pool, isn't my thing either. Its not that pricey, so give it a try for yourself if you have some time to kill.

Date of stay: February 2015
2  Thank Nigel N
Reviewed 5 March 2015

We stayed there last weekend with our extended families and have been there once before in January 2013. The decor is bland very much like a Nurses residence. I would know because I lived at a nurses residence during my training. While the decor has remained relatively the same with both visits the reception was PATHETIC! We booked a cot for my 11month old nephew for the weekend and obviously I wasnt expecting something fabulous, but what we got was another story! It was an old wooden rickety cot with no linen. A complete hazard! The lady at the reception named was very rude to us when we told her about the cot and was rude to my husband the following day when he asked for the table tennis bats and darts and told him "why cant you give me break?!" She then went digging for the darts complaining that she cant find them. Seriously shouldnt all these things be on hand because they go with the facilities you offer. It may be value for money, but you rather pay abit more and get better quality and service for your stay!

Date of stay: February 2015