“Delicious food! Different presentation! Not for Groups”
Review of Cheti's Curry

Cheti's Curry
Ranked #249 of 2 147 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food that we ordered came in a very different presentation. It was an assortment of rice, vegetables, chicken and yellow dal. Interesting little joint. The host is cool. But he can’t seem to take pressure. At one time I had to serve myself with the menu, drinks and glasses.

But overall, it was a nice experience.

One thing, the host straight away rejected to serve groups. He is more interested in Swiss guests. So if you are a big group, you will most likely be denied service.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I love Chet's Curry, big fan of their Chicken Tikka Masala ! Lovely interior, excellent prices, and the owner is a perfect gentleman. Highly recommended restaurant.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to try one of the Indian restaurants in Zurich during my short trip here. I opted for Cheti's as it was closest to my hotel and I wasn't disappointed. The menu is a little limited but everything I ordered was really tasty. The decor was nice and the whole place had a very cosy feel. It was very lively and busy.

I have to mention the outstanding service. Realising that I was of Indian origin,the owner went out of his way to make a special masala chai. It was lovely and I would go back for that alone. It tasted just like home made masala chai. I appreciated the small tweaks that they made to meet my very fussy requirements.

I will def visit again when I'm next in Zurich.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We visit the restaurant with my family, the foods is delicious and good, nice mix with curry, rice and veggies, the food takes 10 minutes only , but the restaurant is small not that big , but in nice street, you can cross to the lake, little pricey but this standard in Zurich.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Found this place down a small side street, guided by the smell of curry. Owner was friendly and chatty and bought drinks quickly. Ordered a lamb rogan josh which was on the table within 5 minutes. It came with sag bhajee, takka Dahl, rice etc, all very nice and thoroughly recommended.