Sorell Hotel Krone(Winterthur)
Hotel Banana City(Winterthur)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$190
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$89
US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Depot 195 - Hostel Winterthur(Winterthur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$116
US$77
Plaza Hotel Winterthur(Winterthur)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$125
Hotels.com
Die Bleibe(Winterthur)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$144
All reviewsnice bedsmall roomdon t expectsmall shoppingminute walkquiet areatrain stationnice budget hotelthird floorarrived late afternoonbuffet styleexcellent breakfaststreet parkingbusiness tripshopping centreyogurtcold cuts
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night here and it did the job. It had everything you needed. Nice room with shower ensuite alss aircon did not work as we had it at 10 degrees and we baked during the night. Breakfast was ok, again did the job. Hotel was quiet and peaceful.
We had a drink at the bar which is next to reception and staff very helpful and good. Paid on check in so we could leave easily without queuing for check out the next morning.
Had secure parking outside the front of the hotel costing CHF8.
It was only a 10 minute walk to Winterthur old down and all the shops and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice hotel, relatively close to the train station (~10 minute walk, 3rd stop of the bus number 1 in direction to Töss).

Very friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, tasty breakfast with a nice selection... - good option for a short business stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel with very good service and friendly staff. You can enjoy a super breakfasts there - you have a lot of choice there what sou can eat. I can really recommend this hotel. Many times was good stay for me there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Services; at front desk was pleasant and fast, no queue at the time I arrived late afternoon. They noted me well at front desk. Nice to see that persons at front desk note’s people bit better than before.

Room; size was what I expected, but don’t expect too much this is quite small room. Double bed and small table and place for hanging cloths. My room was at first floor window was facing towards back street. In bathroom, there is a shower and small sink. Interiors were nice and clean. Biggest surprise was that room was looking that it is suffered from use and its lot more than June last time here. Also because I had corner room and weather was cold (below 0C) it was bit cool when arrived, but you can adjust temperature by yourself.

Breakfast; there were plenty of free tables available at both mornings. Breakfast is buffet style; there are limited choices available (some cold cuts, yogurt, fruits, bred etc.), just suitable for me.

Traveled alone for business, my room was for two persons.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business due to the prices of hotels in the area being very high.
The room was clean and tidy but I was disappointed with no coffee and tea making facilities or bottled water in the room.
The bed was comfy and room warm which was the main thing.
I found the staff to be very helpful including the new lad behind the counter.
I would stay again due to the price being so cheap.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Myriam S, General Manager at ibis Winterthur City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience after your stay at ibis Winterthur City.
We are sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with your stay. In fact the coffee and tea making facilities and the bottle of water in the room are not part of our brand standards as a 2* star Hotel. To overcome this lack, our bar is open 24/24 for our hotel guests.
Thank you also for your posivitve feddback about the helpfulness of our staff.I will pass you compliments to them.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,