“Delicious food at reasonable prices”
Review of Bad Hunter

Bad Hunter
Ranked #564 of 773 Restaurants in Lausanne
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: We are a 100% vegetarian restaurant focused on nutritionally dense food served fast. At Bad Hunter we strive to be a catalyst for positive change, promoting a health-conscious mindset through the distillation of information about a for a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We found this restaurant while looking for vegetarian places to eat near Lausanne. All the listings said "cash only". So, we withdrew cash from the ATM at the Lausanne station. Turns out that they do take credit cards. The food itself was really good (especially the salads) and we were surprised at the reasonable prices. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Let me start by saying that I love Bad Hunter's concept and I wish there were more vegan/vegetarian restaurants with a trendy vibe.
Unfortunately, even after some time since the opening, it seems that the place can't take the right pace and queues and long waiting times are the norm - maybe less so during the week, but still...

With reference to the brunch combo that you can get on Saturdays and Sundays, it's better to know that you won't get the almost endless menus that other places offer for brunches and that the choice is limited - check the website in advance. However, for the very good price of 25 Swiss Francs (cheap in Switzerland!) you get 1 bowl or 1 portion of pancakes and 1 toast, plus a hot or cold drink. No refill, just 1. Yesterday we were very surprised to see that an "Americano" coffee is just a coffee in a glass (see picture) rather than the long coffee you get everywhere else. Just be warned if you are a coffee-lover...!

On a different note, I would like to see more no/low sugar dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

missing flavors in food. the soup was good, but bowl and wrap just plain. a little bit expensive for the quality of food. but healthy and a lot of vegan options.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

45 Minutes for 2 plates.... service horrible! Food was ok but not incredible. The staff was polite although.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I went to Bad Hunter with a couple of friends because we had free coupons, and I must say that it was a very great finding. I would especially recommend the place to people who are vegetarian, like superfoods and are looking for a place to eat healthy. The atmosphere in the place itself is very nice, and it’s definitely a place where I would stay longer after eating my food.