“Average for the price”

Ranked #5 of 414 Restaurants in Lugano
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Elements, the new restaurant of the Casino of Lugano is located within the halls of the level 1 (entry to persons age 18 years) and overlooks Via Stauffacher through the glass wall that distinguishes it. It features renovated rooms that offer a new level of comfort and service to the customer, as well as food and wine and original to the discovery of new flavors, thanks to menu inspired by the four natural elements. Chef Moreno Manzini is able to meet the needs of the most discerning palates, with elaborate dishes inspired by Mediterranean, Asian, Spanish, and fusion. You can enjoy its delicacies until late: the restaurant Elements fact remains open until 02:00 on weekends.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I am not a Casino fan, I went there for the Restaurant only and I was a bit surprised of the location inside the Casino. The tables are anyway in a nice area, but a bit cold in my opinion. The food and service was good as well, but I don't think my dinner deserved 4 stars, so I'm giving 3 that means "average" and makes actually sense for my dinner, considering the price.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is a reasonably good restaurant located inside a casino. Food is good, not exceptional, but good. the ambience is strange because you must walk through the casino.
i had a tartar steak and a steak, both very good. Service was good, desert was good. But I shall not go there again, unless I want to gamble, and I dont.
Also, the restaurant was a bit expensive.

Casino-Lugano, Direttore at Elementi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear guest, our prices (in comparison with all the other restaurants in Lugano) are really low.
Best regards

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Unfortunately, we went there to have a beautiful dinner but it was quite the opposite, we ordered after 15 min waiting for the waiter and then we did it, we asked for a drink... then it arrived but food took a long time, rissotto takes not too much due to this we decided to ask for dessert before we finish our plates and waiter don´t even took a little of his time to ask if we were fine or if we needed something else. After this we finished and dessert did not arrive yet. We gave them a few more minutes ( we were waiting for 30 min) then we asked for a drink and requested the dessert again (the place was empty it was just me and my boyfriend!) then the drink arrived and dessert "they were still working on it" 40 minutes waiting for a piece of chocolate cake (tortino al ciocolatto) it was delicious but did not worth waiting for a long time. it was a very bad experience i cannot imagine the service when the place is fully booked... the place is beautiful and kinda romantic.

Casino-Lugano, Direttore at Elementi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear guest, we apologise for the long waiting times. I'm very surprised about this problem and I'll try to find out what happened.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The main dish came an hour later than the appetizer. I ordered rizoto receiving less than minimal portion and I ended up to McDonalds. Not recommended

Casino-Lugano, Direttore at Elementi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear customer,
we apologize for your bad experience, but if you read all other reviews are quite different! Come back (we are the restaurant located in Casino Lugano, inside the gaming floor) and you'll change your mind.
See you soon

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I had a dinner in this restaurant with my wife. The restaurant is located inside the casino. I don't know how can a kid can get into the restaurant. This might be one of the reason there was only me and my wife there, no other customers. Foods were good and up to a high standard. If you are looking for a restaurant with good food and also wants to visit the casino. This is the restaurant for you.

1  Thank eric l
Casino-Lugano, Direttore at Elementi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Eric,
we're really glad that you have appreciated the proposal dinner by our staff. The restaurant is located in Lugano Casino, so the entrance is permitted only to adults. This makes it even more quiet and reserved, for those who want to dine among adults and maybe spend some time at the Casino
Greetings