US$232
Hotel Edelweiss Davos(Davos)
US$159
US$135
Official Site
Solaria Serviced Apartments(Davos)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshalf boardamenities includingmain buildinglong tunnelcourse menuswimming poolmain coursecomfortable roomsski roomtrain stationskiinghairdryercheesepersonnelalps
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended hotel!!
We were 3 couples, got the dein deal offer as well like the previous reviewers. When we arrived to the hotel, we were so surprised by the bad comments of the previous reviewers. Our rooms were very nice, staff were always very helpful and polite, 4 course menu dinner was excellent, the best thing was the breakfast. There was fresh orange juice, 3 types of real honey, selection of cheese, cold cuts, bread, fruits etc. Ski room, heating for the boots and swimming pool were really nice added features as well. The hotel is walking distance to Parsenn lifts. Thanks Hotel Meierhof. We will definitely come back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2017

The room generally nice, spacious and clean. Big queues at the reception though and tiny elevators cause queues as well. We booked our stay with half board and it was huge disaster, a total rip off. First. they put us in some underground claustrophobic venue. Second, on Saturday eve we waited over an hour for the main course. The explanation of the waiter was that the restaurant upstairs was full, like it was my problem. The portions were I guess for kids, I left both dinners hungry. The breakfast at least was satisfactory although they were very delayed to refill the empty platters.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 999monib
Reviewed 23 January 2017

busy saturday, I call try to make a reservation at the restaurant, complet sold out...1 hour later we passed by 30% occupation, so we went for dinner, food is ok service is below average, wine arrived wen we had half of our meals finish, no excuse.....

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Disappointed…

I booked this hotel with a deaindeal voucher and had high hopes. My stay was a mix of positive and negative.
I’ll start by the negative points:
• We arrived at 3pm (check in time) and were told the room wasn’t ready! It had never happened to me! We only got info our room at 4pm!
• Long queue to check in and check out (guys, you should have more people at the front desk at check in time).
• We didn’t have bathrobes in the room. We had to call twice and wait nearly an hour to have them brought to the room. Then we realized we didn’t have slippers either. At that point we just went down to take them ourselves. Same thing with the soap. Felt like many things were missing in our room!
• There was no towel in the wellness area. Again, back to reception…
• The wellness floor wasn’t clean. I can understand at 6pm, but it still wasn’t great the next morning! The bottom of the Jacuzzi wasn’t clean either.
• The wellness closes at 8pm (a bit early I think) and the sauna doesn’t open before 3pm for couples. You can ask to have it opened before, but if like me you only find out when you arrive that doesn’t help (have to go back to reception, again, and wait 30minutes for it to get warm).
• We had a late dinner and decided to have it at the hotel… mistake: the food wasn’t good and the service slow!
• I could hear the neighbors’ baby crying!
• Our room was so poorly decorated it felt depressing to be seated there!
But to be fait there were a few positive things too:
• Good breakfast.
• Clean rooms.
• Free hot drinks and cakes from 3 to 5pm (the cakes weren’t that great, but at least we had that while waiting for the room to be ready).
• We had good massages while staying there.
• The wellness facilities are good.
• We were allowed to check out at 2pm instead of 11am at no cost.

I was very disappointed by my stay at this hotel. It has everything it needs yet fails to deliver. With so many other options in Davos, I will not go back and do not recommend it…

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Family run hotel ... and it shows. Greed outweighs service standards. General staff are friendly but management destroys any positive aspects. Experience summed up with queues waiting to checkout or make queries at a reception that has more than one staff member but only one allowed to work at a time, topped by the minibar - see photo

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple