Open today: 08:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Good quality gear, nice staff and good price! Highly recommended

K8052QLlucas
Highly recommended

Kazayac
Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine

Recommended experiences in and around Wengen
from US$316,71
More Info
from US$282,26
More Info
All reviews ski hire boots and skis great equipment first morning nothing is too much trouble close to the train station amazing team great quality the main street efficient service mannlichen gondola whole process ski trip first class service storage room front door patient staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Great experience with Skiset. The staff is extremely helpful and patient. I was looking for a versatile snowboard: Colin found the right board for me and took the time to explain all the options.
Good quality gear and very good customer service, nice and friendly.

Date of experience: February 2021
wengencolin, Manager at Skiset Wengen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Thank Lucas, I hope you had fun in Wengen.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Super kind and patient staff. Answered on all my questions (I’m a beginner, so you could imagine that I had a lot of them). Good service, good equipment and good price. Gave us all information and contacts. Also a super comfortable storage room. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2021

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I would like to highly recommend Ski Set in Wengen! Andi not only supported us and fielded questions related to renting ski equipment, but went above and beyond....thank you, Andi, for contributing to making our stay in Wengen a pleasure! In my opinion, top customer orientation and always friendly and helpful - even though we were late on a stormy day (no visibility on the slopes......so it took us much longer to return back to town). My family and I look forward to visiting Wengen again in future and to returning as customers to SkiSet!
Stay healthy and safe, Yours, Chrsitine

Date of experience: January 2021

Thank you Christine. See you next time.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Colin & Tracey are absolutely awesome and go above and beyond with personalised service. Super friendly, knowledgeable of the region and excellent gear for rent or purchase. Changed my skis a few times and it was no bother at all. Excellent location right by the cable car at the bottom of the piste. The Ski Depot is a very handy place to drop your skis/boots off every afternoon and store safely overnight. Cannot recommend Skiset enough. Will be back again very soon!

Date of experience: January 2021

Thank you, see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2020

Great new boots and new skis for rent.
Fast efficient service.
Great offers.
Great friendly owners. I had to change my boots twice as I haven't skied for a while and couldn't feel comfortable enough. They did it within seconds and with the kindest smile.
We loved their ski depot next door. Right off the Manlichen telecabine which was convenient in the morning and afternoon when we skied back into town as it was across the street from where the piste ends.
They also gave us a lot of advice as to what we should visit and do whilst in town.
Couldn't recommend it more.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you, see you again.