“Perfect”

Paragliding Interlaken
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly like the eagle and experience a new dimension. Float away into a amazing new world where a natural high waits for you. Experience the mountains and valleys from a birdlike perspective and enjoy the landscape of the unique, beautiful Jungfrau Region all before you touch down softly on the landing field.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My and my partner decided to go Paragliding for the first time and chose Paragliding Interlaken. It was just perfect, we were very lucky with the weather as there weren't any clouds at all and the wind was good. I was a bit nervous about the running part, but Philip (my instructor) made sure I understood the instructions and reassured me that it was going to be fine. The staff were friendly and professional, and we felt very safe in their hands. The flight wasn't scary at all, actually it was very relaxing and the views were amazing from up there. We got pictures and videos as well and I would highly recommend paying the bit extra for those and they look great! The pilots also give you a jacket so you aren't cold and check if you like "roller coasters" before they do any tricks.

I will definitely be Paragliding again and if I come back to Interlaken, I will fly with Paraglidig Interlaken again!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"well worth the cost"
"photos and videos"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"fun ride"
"an adventure"
"adrenaline rush"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend paragliding!! What a stunning way to see Interlaken! My guide, Sonja, was SO much fun in the air! She has years of experience so I felt very safe while so high up in the air. She was very considerate and asked if you wanted to have a little more fun in the air or would you prefer a calm ride. I chose the "rollercoaster" ride and it was FUN!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Paragliding is a must do adventure if u r in Interlaken. I had done this activity on a clear summer afternoon; the view of the town of Interlaken from above is simply breath taking. If you get a good pilot, you can fly really high, stay in the air longer, and have a good view. The bird eye view of the mountains, overlooking the beautiful town of Interlaken between 2 lakes is no less than a fairy tale.

1  Thank Paramita N
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a fun experience!! I have wanted to paraglide for years and this was such an amazing experience. My tandem guide was Lukas and he was super helpful and made the experience awesome!

1  Thank elhuff