“More amazing chocolates”
Review of Laderach

Laderach
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Lucerne
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stopped into the Laderach store in each town...they are SOOOOO good! I loved the truffles in these places, and my wife purchased some hot chocolate for a co-worker. I highly recommend these stored, even just to go inside a breathe the air!

1  Thank Larry W
in 3 reviews
"switzerland"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I was turned onto Laderach by my host in Zurich, and after tasting chocolate at numerous shops, Laderach was near or at the top of them all. Staff was always welcoming and patient with English-speakers and folks who were not as familiar with the chocolate lexicon in Switzerland. Huge diversity of chocolates - they made their own bars in a huge diversity of flavors, and the truffles were absolutely to die for. Well worth the cost to pick up some chocolate in this store.

1  Thank ckassotis
Reviewed 29 May 2018

It shouldn't be a difficult decision to buy chocolate in Switzerland, when its sold nearly everywhere and sometimes, it's aroma perfumes the street.
I wanted something I could not easily get at home. We discovered this Laderach location while walking in the City Center. The aroma helped us go inside!
Laderach turns out to be so much more than just a chocolate sales outlet, although it does that well, and even serves up samples to help you make sure you are getting what you want. It is also possible to make your own chocolate confection by appointment.
We did not have enough time to do that, but we enjoyed breathing in the smell as we made our choices and did some taste testing as well.
This location is conveniently located in the City Center, and there are other locations as well.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I visit Läderach, I known it as a famous chocolatier in Switzerland and stopped by when walking in old town, there are so many kinds of flavor and the most special sliced chocolates are incredibly delicious. Fare price, great service and even speaks English.