“Great menu!”

Price range: US$20 - US$42
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paquis-Temple
Description: "Jee ayaan nu ! Welcome Au Little India Street Kitchen & Cocktails , vous pouvez choisir des plats classiques (Tandoori, curry...) mais aussi des spécialités locales cuisinées dans le plus grand respect des tradition indienne, mais aussi déguster des nombreux cocktails avec une touche Indienne Vous serez séduit par le raffinement des mets et aussi par le cadre décontracté et moderne aux couleurs contrastées. Notre carte est élaborée par nos chef indiens. Les couleurs vives, les saveurs et les odeurs des épices contenues dans vos assiettes vous emmèneront directement en Inde. Ambiance chaleureuse et accueillante comme le veut la culture Indienne . Bon appétit!!!"
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We intended to visit the Indian restaurant closer to our hotel, but the dinner time had not started and the staff directed us to this "sister restaurant".

We took the menu, which was very good combo of Indian dishes.
Good service, cozy decoration and mega-full stomach :)

Date of visit: October 2013
Write a reviewReviews (451)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I regret going to this restaurant. Food was expensive, and yet we got our order
1) Late
2) Burnt
3) Wrong. The waiter did not write our orders, and as a result we did not get what we ordered (Need to mention that the service was terrible as well)
We were in a hurry so we did not have time for the correct the order. Would never recommend this to a friend.

Date of visit: November 2013
5  Thank kkhayrat
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I say surprising because I have found that it is difficult to find good Indian restaurants in Switzerland - mostly, they are too Europeanised and avoid real spiciness.

I went for lunch, had the lunchtime special and it was both delicious and excellent value for money. Will definitely revisit in the evening sometime.

Only slight negative was the initially overwhelming scent of incense, but the distaste fades.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Restaurants near train stations are not my first choice but I must say this small Punjabi restaurant was a very good surprise.
At the first sight you may find the ambience ordinary.

Don't be misled !! You will soon discover that colours, furniture and outfits are well put
together creating a welcoming environment.
On top of that the quality of the food will probably exceed your expectations.
Chicken Tikka was one of the tenderest I have ever had. Lamb Vindaloo extremely tasty. Lamb Naan delicious.
I enjoyed it so much that I came to this place twice in two days.
This place is 2 minutes walk from train station and very convenient for people staying in Hotels of the Manotel Chain ( most of them in the area).
Thank you Trip Advisor, you were spot on !!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I happened to stay at a hotel right nextdoor so ate twice for the past two days. In a costly city where a meal for one person easily exceeds 30 EUR , this is indeed a reasonable choice. Food was delicious and had authentic flavor. Excellent service, the waiter even offered me a free coffee! I would go back.

Date of visit: September 2013