“Went for a supper at 1930 hour”

Prosciutteria Al Peccatore
Ranked #89 of 570 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Food was mediocre. We went at dinner hour, about 19:30. Service was terrible. Staff could not have cared less about us. I think it is really just a wine-drinking bar.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We already met this bar in Rome. The concept is the same but the setting is different. There is no room to hang out on the first floor so we stayed in the cellar. Very cool whitch was nice because of the heat. The food is also very good in this place. It was not as busy as in Rome trasteverre. There was no interaction with other people.

1  Thank Lieneke U
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location, all around impression is authentic, the food is special, great value for money. Friendly staff

1  Thank mario č
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Small, authentic restaurant that serves wine and a few authentic dishes, I had the salmon carpaccio and shared oysters with my wife who had the scampi. Everything was well prepared and fresh. Service was friendly and prices are reasonable.
They also serve platters and pasta.

A word of warning to fellow travellers; do not rent a car with Locauto Rent they are thieves - they charged us €40 for extra fuel when in fact I had filled the car completely with diesel 10 minutes before my arrival at Ciampino airport. And they had checked the car when I handed over the keys - I found the charge on my card a week later and they refuse to refund the money. please boycott these cowboys - Locauto Rent

1  Thank George G
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Great spot! Stumbled across during a day trip to Siena. Gnocchi and lasagna were wonderful. Wine was also good and prices very reasonable.