“Best Meal”

Zest Ristorante & Wine Bar
Reserve with
Zest Ristorante & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 562 Restaurants in Siena
Price range: US$22 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 May 2018

This was one of the best meals I ate in Italy, the wild boar ragout was absolutletly delicious. The staff are really pleasant nd very efficient without rushing around. My only disappointment is that we did not return the following evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 301)

26 - 30 of 1 301 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just experienced a wonderful evening dinner...great,quality food in a crisp and clean setting with very personal service!
We are touring Italy and were lucky to discover Zest!
We’d be a regular if we lived in the region.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had lunch here on our last day in Siena and we had saved the best for last. Everything on the menu looked great and what we ordered was wonderful - the best pasta I have had to date. The service was good - we enjoyed the complete package.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Alma Domus and found this great little restaurant right around the corner. Wine, food and tiramisu al lemonchello was amazing. Great ambiance and the whole meal was under €50! A must try!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at this small restaurant and wine bar. The food was good and tasty made buy good products. the place is decorate poorly .