“Quality Tuscan food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner on the lovely terrace in the back of this restaurant. Service was very thoughtful and both the risotto add the pici cacio e pepe we had were of high quality!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Very comfortable place, with few tables in the inner rooms and with a very nice balcony...having look at that, I regret it was mid-day and we were in the impossibility to come back in the evening for the dinner.
The restaurant is very close the main road of San Giminiano that join the two main squares.
I've been surprised to find a place like this in a such turistic town.
Food was superb and service fast and effective.
The menu was not such long...narrow choices, but I prefer to have few good choices, in accord with the season, than a wide list, but whitout flavour.
The list of wine was interesting.
In case you would be in San Giminiano and you were hungry, is a smart option.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing wild boar papardelle here! Had a few around town but this was the best! Amaaaazing. Must try. Beautiful little patio out the back too for a lovely lunch or dinner when it's warmer.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Lovely restaurant, nice staff, good food. I did not eat outside, but I was looking out at the patio, and it was lovely. The atmosphere here was wonderful! I was with a group of 8, and we all enjoyed the food and wine.

Thank Kristin Helfenb... B
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

All dishes were excellent and the service great. Not too overrun by tourists which is nice as well. Especially great dish is the pumpkin flan!! And the house wine in great as well.