“Tagliatelle al Cinghiale...so tasty, don't miss it”

Osteria I Quattro Gatti
Ranked #39 of 131 Restaurants in San Gimignano
Price range: US$17 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Very comfortable place, with few tables in the inner rooms and with a very nice balcony...having look at that, I regret it was mid-day and we were in the impossibility to come back in the evening for the dinner.
The restaurant is very close the main road of San Giminiano that join the two main squares.
I've been surprised to find a place like this in a such turistic town.
Food was superb and service fast and effective.
The menu was not such long...narrow choices, but I prefer to have few good choices, in accord with the season, than a wide list, but whitout flavour.
The list of wine was interesting.
In case you would be in San Giminiano and you were hungry, is a smart option.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing wild boar papardelle here! Had a few around town but this was the best! Amaaaazing. Must try. Beautiful little patio out the back too for a lovely lunch or dinner when it's warmer.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Lovely restaurant, nice staff, good food. I did not eat outside, but I was looking out at the patio, and it was lovely. The atmosphere here was wonderful! I was with a group of 8, and we all enjoyed the food and wine.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

All dishes were excellent and the service great. Not too overrun by tourists which is nice as well. Especially great dish is the pumpkin flan!! And the house wine in great as well.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We went as a group of six based on the recommendation of where we staying. San Gimignano has some really nice places to eat with this being one of the better and more intimate restaurants. A little difficult to spell out one stand out meal with six of us and we did share tastes as families do.
Helpful wine selection but we went there for the food and it was very good. Don't miss out on this establishment when in San Gimi.