“Delicious !”

Price range: US$2 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Even if the queue seem long it is well worth the wait to get your tongue into one or two scoops of this delicious gelatia! Quickest service seemed to be late evening for a after supper spoil.

Write a ReviewReviews (6 579)

146 - 150 of 6 582 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

the icecream is very delicious as somebody told us before and it was! I ate only 2 but I was hoping to get some of it at home!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

They are proud of their titles won and with a reason! The wait in line is worth it. Excellent ice cream for a good price. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Last March 2018 I went all around Italy eating gelato and this was my favorite! I had it almost everyday (sometimes twice a day) while I was in San Gimignano.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were told that this place has the best gelato in Italy, and it was pretty good. But honestly, all gelato is pretty good. It was very crowded and I felt rushed ordering so they gave me one flavor instead of the two I requested. Oh well. It was delicious anyway. And San Gimignano is a cute old town.