“Great food in a modern bright setting”
Review of Olivieri Bistrot

Olivieri Bistrot
Ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in San Gimignano
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Here on December 30th for lunch. A warm welcome and a very pleasant airy setting.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful re wine. Tried Two before we chose ad it was expensive. I had ravioli ( the best I have had in Italy) and my wife had gnocchi with pesto. They made this off the menu as my wife doesn't like goat cheese. The meals were delivered to the table by the chef which is a lovely touch.
A lovely relaxing lunch and all served up with a smile.
Absolutely worth a visit

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a nice place to have lunch on a wet Dec day. This place looked welcoming and non-touristic, so we chose it for a long lunch. Ribolita plus pasta for primi were substantial. We followed this with the perfectly cooked beef tagliata and lamb cutlets. Both were lovely and we had a really nice Rosso di Montalcino with it. No room for dessert. Coffee with torrone was a nice finish. Our waiter was very helpful. Would return if another opportunity.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Such a darling space. Very modern and colorful,which really stands out in this medieval fortress town. Everything in the space, including the food is very pretty! We sat outside and had wine with our lunches. My boyfriend had pasta with rabbit and I ate Ribollita. Both were excellent. I think this is the best ribollita I've ever had.

1  Thank kirsten428
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The jazz sounded good and the staff were friendly, so we though 'Why not?' Walked in and we were pleasantly surprised. Tuscan 'Riboletta' for primi was spot on. Secondi was ribeye steak and sea bass. All topped off with the local Vernaccia San Gimignano white wine. All for a good mid range price. Well done guys! Molto buono!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Great food in an amazing atmosphere! We started our meal at dusk and watched the street lights come on and the moon rising between the buildings. Great place to watch people and they even provide shawls for those cool evenings. The service was great and the food was really wonderful.