“Awful. No Love In The Cooking Or Presentation (and a long wait)”

Ristoro Pizzeria Da Antonio
Ranked #634 of 1 028 Restaurants in Pisa
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We normally use Trip Advisor as our guide to eating when travelling but on this occasion we were not sure if we would be back in time to eat. We took a chance on the livelier end of town near the tower, what a mistake.
We ordered a seafood pizza and a seafood pasta and drinks, drinks arrived promptly but minus the normal complementary bread. We assumed the the long wait for food (over 45 minutes) was due to the food being prepared with love, how wrong we were.
The pizza arrived with the seafood thrown on the top, not decoratively arranged as shown in the menu. three shell on prawns plus three additional prawn heads, four mussels a few clams and other "bits". The pasta had the total sum of one small shell on prawn, four mussels, a few calms, a tiny portion of calamari and other "bits" together with a "boil in thew bag" style sauce. Disappointing for a town of lovingly prepared food.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered Lasagne, disgusting!! Pasta overcooked and cold in parts. Clearly microwaved. Complained and this fool snatched the plate and threw it down on the counter in temper. Started pacing up and down aggresively when I said I wasnt prepared to pay for it. He did take it off the bill but, sneakily, added €5 Euro for "Service charge" I queried this and said I wasnt paying for it. He chased us out into the street for a confrontation. Then, spat on the floor in temper. In summary, poor service, awful food and disgusting customer service. Avoid this place like the plague.

1  Thank 531Gray
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Had the pesto gnocchi and bruschetta for lunch. The quantity of gnocchi was deceivingly large, but it was very good. It was a solid lunch stop but nothing that will blow you away. Also, because of it's proximity to the Leaning Tower, prices are likely inflated a bit.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered ravioli with walnuts, the ravioli was hard and the only good was the nuts on top, the cheesy sauce was so thick and salty.
My son had penne al ragu which was dry! We just took it home!my son didnt eat. My husband had the menu which include one bruschetta, a glass of wine and tagliatelle with funghi. It was so so!
We made a mistake of taking a seay there, we wanted to go to the next door restaurant Osteria di Duomo!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

When we read the reviews on TripAdvisor, we thought this could be a restaurant for us to have lunch. Unfortunately we were so wrong. This is a horrible place with a terrible service!
The waiters just throw the menu on your table, let you wait such a long time and are not even interested in you when you place your order.
When we asked them if we could get some ice, the answer was maybe.
In the end I got my ice, but I was so flabbergasted. This is not the way guests should be treated!
We decide to grab our lunch somewhere else and that is exactly what we recommend you as well.
There are far more better places in Pisa than this one!