“Wonderful apartment, great location. Super host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
main bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Marion B
Keswick, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment, great location. Super host”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The apartment is charming, sparkling clean, tastefully decorated, and in a wonderful location at the heart of the old city ...and it has an elevator! For me the most special asset is Cristina, the owner. She was amazing. Just a text away and always responded promptly. But most of all, she looked after me when I really needed a doctor. She drove me to her own doctor and spent the entire day with me waiting to see him, then getting my meds and then checked in with me, even after we left Lucca. If not for her, I would have been at a loss. I would most definitely stay there next time and have already recommended it to friends.

Management Response
22 May 2018
Dear Marion, it was great to have met you and your sister. I’m happy that I was able to make your stay comfortable. Take care
Claire P
“Brilliant stay in Lucca”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Prior to our arrival Cristina was in touch giving us help on how to transfer from Pisa airport to the apartment. The apartment was beautiful, well equipped and Cristina had provided tea, coffee and a bottle of wine. Christine met us at the apartment and showed us where everything was and how things worked including the mobile air conditioning unit which was essential as temperatures reached the 40's during our stay. The beds were very comfy, and everything was immaculate.

The apartment is right in the heart of Lucca and everything was only a maximum of 10 minutes walk.

We would definately stay here again if we visited Lucca.

Management Response
22 May 2018
brlavoie2...
Stuart, Florida
“Perfect choice for your home-base in Lucca”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Cristina could not have been more accommodating. From meeting us at the door when we arrived to actually driving us to the Avis rental office outside the city walls one day. And carrying our package to the Post Office for mailing. She really goes above and beyond. The apartment is clean and well equipped and perfectly located for all your city walks. Once you learn the "shortcuts" through the alleys,and winding streets, you will be amazed at how close all the attractions are. I would not hesitate to recommend this apartment. Although the elevator was not operating during our stay, the stairs are not steep and the apartment is right at the top of one flight. Some street noise from the little trattoria right outside, but not enough to be annoying. Actually, gives you a feel for Lucca city life. Charming and wonderful. Thank you Cristina.

Marilyn H
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location. Clean comfortable apartment.
The best part was how nice and helpful Cristina was. Made our stay very pleasant.

Duart31
Prestwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed here on our recent visit to Lucca.
Perfect location within the ancient city walls. The apartment was charming, spotless, very well equipped kitchen and very comfy beds.
Cristina was so lovely and very helpful.
I would definitely stay here again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing