Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Lucca
from US$11,54
from US$17,31
from US$103,85
from US$28,85
More Info
All reviews clock tower guinigi tower worth the climb wooden steps combined ticket via fillungo highest tower great photo opportunity joint ticket views are amazing surrounding countryside interesting history climb the stairs degree view great place to walk narrow streets mechanism
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The highest tower in the medieval Lucca was acquired by the local government in the 15th century to house the public clock. It is open for visiting and you can admire the mechanism of the clock and enjoy the beautiful views over the city.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Borzov
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We paid for the guinigi tower and got this tower for a few euros more and we actually preferred this tower. The views are amazing and the clock mechanism is fantastic, the bell actually went off whilst we were up There and it’s very loud.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank adrian-73
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Torre delle Ore offers a stunning panorama of the city from its top, and also some insights into the history of Lucca and the clock. You can also check out the clock mechanism.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank tatasz
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I am one to never do this stuff because it always cost money, but for only a few Euro's it was worth it. I believe the climb is only around 270 steps so it's not too bad - pretty easy! When you get to the top there are great views above the city and the surrounding area's. Great place for selfie's and picks above the city. You get a chance to view all the surrounding's of Lucca that you might not see just walking around. Give it a try - it's worth the views!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank ggak
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Every time while visiting a new city, I love to find ways to get above the city. I like to see everything from above, see what I'm working with! So my husband and I climbed to the top. We are in good shape so this was no trouble to us but if you hate heights, stairs, or aren't in shape... this may be a little difficult for you! The view is amazing from the top and it was a perfect way to start our day in Lucca.

Date of experience: June 2018