Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Torre delle Ore
from US$109,20
More Info
All reviews clock tower guinigi tower worth the climb wooden steps combined ticket via fillungo highest tower great photo opportunity joint ticket views are amazing surrounding countryside interesting history climb the stairs degree view great place to walk narrow streets mechanism
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We paid for the guinigi tower and got this tower for a few euros more and we actually preferred this tower. The views are amazing and the clock mechanism is fantastic, the bell actually went off whilst we were up There and it’s very loud.

1  Thank adrian-73
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Torre delle Ore offers a stunning panorama of the city from its top, and also some insights into the history of Lucca and the clock. You can also check out the clock mechanism.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I am one to never do this stuff because it always cost money, but for only a few Euro's it was worth it. I believe the climb is only around 270 steps so it's not too bad - pretty easy! When you get to the top there are great views above the city and the surrounding area's. Great place for selfie's and picks above the city. You get a chance to view all the surrounding's of Lucca that you might not see just walking around. Give it a try - it's worth the views!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Every time while visiting a new city, I love to find ways to get above the city. I like to see everything from above, see what I'm working with! So my husband and I climbed to the top. We are in good shape so this was no trouble to us but if you hate heights, stairs, or aren't in shape... this may be a little difficult for you! The view is amazing from the top and it was a perfect way to start our day in Lucca.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The views from this tower are great and the climb is not horribly strenuous. my wife and I are senior citizens and managed just fine. But know that the bells ring on the hour and I think on the quarter hour. If you want a thrill, be there when they ring as they are only a foot or so above your head. If you are sensitive to loud sounds, avoid the ring times. Nonetheless you can see the whole city and get a great view of the people on the top of the Guinigi tower.