“Wonderful Find”
other travellers have booked this property
Light-filled double bedroom with king-sized bed
Apartment building Park at back of apartment building
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apartment building
Park at back of apartment building
View from the apartment
Large luxurious bathroom
Bathtub with high-pressure shower above
Dining area
Kitchen/dining/living area
Living area with sofabed
Living/study area
Piazza Anfiteatro, Lucca (5 mins walk away)
Statue of Puccini in Piazza Puccini, Lucca (10 mins walk away)
Piazza San Michele, Lucca (10 mins walk away)
Lucca and surrounding hills
Poppy fields along the river Serchio (15 mins cycle ride away)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joymdhobb...
Miami Springs, Florida
“Wonderful Find”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I recently spent 2 1/2 weeks in Lucca attending classes at the Lucca Italian School. This great apt ticked off all the boxes for me - great location (next door to school and away from the busiest parts of town, yet still a convenient walk to the center), beautiful view, washing machine, dishwasher, a/c, wifi, comfortable bed and a large shower. Oh yes...and clean! I couldn't have been happier here. In fact, I felt instantly at home. All of my emails to Martin and Manuela were answered promptly and they were both very helpful. Bernadette (property manager) was the perfect combination of attentive yet non-intrusive. There was an issue with the electronic keypad of the main building one day, and she was quick to resolve it for me. She also helped me get a taxi the last day, and when the taxi was a bit late, she offered to walk me to the train station and help carry my bags. Luckily, the taxi showed up on time!
I always prefer to look for Apts that are a little bit outside of where most tourists are located, and this apt was perfect. Close to the walls, 10 minute walk to center, yet I felt I was really living in Italy, rather than a guest in a hotel. Grocery store (Conad) is 10 minute walk, great place for coffee is 3 minute walk (osteria lo stellario) as well as great pizza place in the same piazza (Mara Meo) that has gluten free pizza which is important to me. For others who need gluten free - i was pleasantly surprised that most restaurants had gluten free pasta! My time in Lucca and in this cozy apt went way too fast, but hope to return one day, as i fell in love with this little town. Ps. One night, the sunset was crazy-beautiful and Ive included the pictures taken from the apt window. Thanks Bernadette, Martin and Manuela for a great apt!!

12 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for this glowing review - we are so glad your time in Lucca was so amazing. When next you come back, you have your Lucca base to come back to!
cbc_1952
Toronto
“Perfect for Lucca”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very nice apartment in a quiet area but close to the walls while being convenient to the centro. Close to grocery shopping. We'll go back.

18 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for a 5 star review - so pleased you loved apartment and plan to come back. With best wishes
berryCarl...
Carlisle
“Wonderful Beautiful Lucca”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Loved it ... every minute ... what more can I say. The apartment was everything as described .. exactly as the photographs and description state.. It was light, airy in a lovely quiet location yet only minutes away from restaurants, the city walls and the beautiful churches, palazzos and gardens etc. Don't think I have ever looked forward to a holiday as much so I suppose it had a lot to live up to ... accommodation wise and location. Well it surpassed everything. And as for Lucca .. well my partner and I fell totally in love with it. We had planned to make a couple of visits further afield but we never left the city walls ... and we were here for 11 days! So much to see ... so much to take in ... so much atmosphere to absorb. We both said we could have stayed for a month and never got tired of it. Martin organised the taxi from the airport for us and was easily contactable by email to answer any of my quite mundane queries prior to departure and during our stay. We didn't want to come home and will most certainly be back ... if Martin and Manuela will have us. Pamela and David

Your age range 65+
20 Jul 2017
Wow! Thank you so much for such a fantastic review - we really feel your enthusiasm! So love to have you both come and visit again!
AmandaAus...
Australia
“Central but civilised”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We found this apartment a great size for 2 people. It is located just inside the old walls of Lucca and is easily accessed by car (some streets inside the wall are residents only, monitored by cameras and fines can be costly). There is also underground secure parking at a small extra cost right under the building. The area is quiet and away from the very busy tourist streets but still within easy walking distance. It is also an easy walk to the local markets outside the walls on Wednesday and Saturday.
The second floor apartment is fully equipped, clean and has french doors that open out giving a view on a pretty, quiet garden area from where you can access old Lucca through secure gates.

5 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for this review pinpointing what we also love best about the apartment. Look forward to hosting you again soon!
DomAustra...
Australia
“How soon before I can return?”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Within a day of arriving we felt comfortable and 'at home' in this apartment in Lucca. The quality of the apartment is great, the location for us was even better. We used this as a base for cycling around Lucca and the Tuscan hills for 2 weeks and were happy to be within the walls, but away from the busiest parts of the Centre. The train is a relatively easy walk from the apartment for day trips to Florence, Cinque Terra etc. should it please you. Directions to the apartment from the owner were easy to follow, Bernadette, the property manager was lovely to deal with. All round perfect place for any length of time you wish to spend in Lucca. Big bonus for us was the parking and the washing machine took the hassle out of the little things.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a great review - we are so pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. Alla prossima!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$95
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing