“Stunning apartment...great location and a very...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Joelene P
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment...great location and a very attentive and friendly host”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Pierpaolo has been an amazing host from booking until the end of our trip in Florence. The apartment is accurately reflected in the pictures, and very pretty and modern. On check-in we were shown around the apartment by Pierpaolo's dad and Pierpaolo came to meet us an hour or so later. He had lots of recommendations for tours and restaurants (everything we tried were delicious). Even after we checked out, nothing was too much hassle or effort to sort out. My lack of Italian and some of the companies I needed to deal with lack of English really presented a challenge, but Pierpaolo sorted it all out, which left me to enjoy my time in Italy and not worry about any administrative arrangements, be that tour or taxi arrangements. Thanks for making our holiday in Florence and Tuscany one of the best holidays to date. I look forward to visiting Florence again for some more exploring and I will definitely book in advance.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pierpaolo's recommendations and helpfulness during the trip made our holiday even better than expected. It was as if we were visiting with a friend. It is unsual to feel that at home while travelling.
Liked least: There was absolutely nothing to complain about.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
20 Sep 2016
Dear Joelene,
What a lovely surprize to receive your review !! It has been a pleasure to welcome you in my apartment and I am so pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon in the future
Ciao
Pierpaolo
bren7993
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“I like the best. . . . . and so I stay here . . . .”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

You have chosen , for whatever reason, and will be visiting unique and beautiful Florence and of course you want to stay in a residence that is pristine in every way - this is the place for you. It will become obvious to you that the owner is fastidious with regard to good décor and cleanliness. This does not mean that your comfort, relaxation and convenience will be impeded in any way - far from it, have no fears on any score.

My only fear is it will be fully booked when I book again !

Liked best: The whole place
Liked least: Sorry - couldn't think of anything - or find anything !
Your age range 65+
2101985
Mumbai, India
“Unreal Chic Apartment”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The apartment was so chic and clean. It was unbelievable. Clean, neat, not a scratch or dent anywhere. The owner is an amazingly friendly and helpful person.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
13 Jun 2016
thank you for your lovely review.
I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment. It has been a real pleasure to meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you both again soon in the future.
With best regards,
Pierpaolo - Dependance Machiavelli - Firenze
lisasV742...
San Francisco, California
“I didn't want to leave! Wonderful apartment!”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Pierpaolo's apartment in Florence is one of the best! He was very welcoming and helpful upon arrival and was able to answer all of my questions throughout my stay. The apartment was very clean and modern. It also had a great wifi connection which was very nice since I was trying to plan the next part of my trip. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe in this apartment and area of town. It was in a great location and very close to the train station which was extremely helpful, but also a short walk to the Duomo and other tourist sites. It was an amazing stay and I did not want to leave! I will definitely be back and stay again! Ciao!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the great mattress and shower!
Liked least: Loved everything!
Chris P
Berlin, Germany
“I loved my stay at Dependance Machiavelli!!!”
Reviewed 25 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I'm traveling a lot because of my work and I've rented a lot of apartments.The apartment of Pierpaolo is one of the best I've ever been!Just renovated,modern,spotless clean, beautiful design, very good equipped kitchen,the bathroom:just loved it and fast wi-fi! Pierpaolo was always there for me to help me with everything! He is a very positive and warm person.Right next to the apartment there is a supermarket,a very tasty bakery,place to have your breakfast,fishery,cinema,trattoria, police station...everything! One minute away from the river and 5-10' walk from Piazza Della Repubblica and Ponte Vecchio,which is the center of the town. I loved my stay in Florence! Totally recommended!

Liked best: The design
27 Jan 2016
Dear Christina !!
How nice to hear from you !!
I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment !!
I look forward to welcoming you again soon in the future !!
With best regards,
Pierpaolo - Dependance Machiavelli - Firenze
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing