“Great exoerience”

Florence Fish Kiss
Ranked #3 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE ARE THE FIRST CENTRE IN FLORENCE DEDICATED TO THE ACTIVITY OF FISH THERAPY! A treatment which consists in immersing your feet in small aquariums with Garra Rufa, small fishes that practice a natural exfoliation of the skin. Our service, aims to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, to make them laugh with the small kisses of our fish!
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Very professional and clean. The price was fair and the atmosphere was welcoming. I was very pleased with the service here!

1  Thank Hannah W

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stumbled upon this place as we were walking to a restaurant for dinner. Looked inside and the 2 of us knew we had to give this a try. Unsure what to expect however once you place your feet in the fish tank and get use to the fish kisses.....it is very relaxing. This will be an experience I will not forget! The owner is so helpful and patient.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

My wife and I and our two teenagers stopped by here on a whim – it was a lot of fun. The fish feel like little bubbles underneath and beside your feet, and it is not painful at all. Very relaxing, the place is clean, and 15 euros for 20 minutes felt worth it just for the memories alone.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Unique. The fish will eat all the dead skin... tickling but eventually the outcome is worth it!
The franchise has also the option for hands "cleaning"