“Unique fish experience. Softer feet guaranteed ”
Review of Florence Fish Kiss

Florence Fish Kiss
Ranked #3 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE ARE THE FIRST CENTRE IN FLORENCE DEDICATED TO THE ACTIVITY OF FISH THERAPY! A treatment which consists in immersing your feet in small aquariums with Garra Rufa, small fishes that practice a natural exfoliation of the skin. Our service, aims to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, to make them laugh with the small kisses of our fish!
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Unique. The fish will eat all the dead skin... tickling but eventually the outcome is worth it!
The franchise has also the option for hands "cleaning"

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, nice reception from a lovely lady, I love this experience. I am planning to visit it again at the end of my trip.

1  Thank moce1409
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Wasn't sure at first what to expect but after a few seconds it doesn't tickle and it feels like a bunch of little vibrating things! The owner is very nice and the shop is very clean! I'd come often if I lived here! Give it a try!

1  Thank Cara C
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I did this as I had heard about it. It is the weirdest feeling to have these fish suck on your feet. If you decide to give it a try, ask the manager to make a pedicure appointment for you down the street, and go right after.

1  Thank SonomaWineCat