“Fish Kiss”

Florence Fish Kiss
Ranked #3 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WE ARE THE FIRST CENTRE IN FLORENCE DEDICATED TO THE ACTIVITY OF FISH THERAPY! A treatment which consists in immersing your feet in small aquariums with Garra Rufa, small fishes that practice a natural exfoliation of the skin. Our service, aims to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, to make them laugh with the small kisses of our fish!
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, nice reception from a lovely lady, I love this experience. I am planning to visit it again at the end of my trip.

1  Thank moce1409

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Wasn't sure at first what to expect but after a few seconds it doesn't tickle and it feels like a bunch of little vibrating things! The owner is very nice and the shop is very clean! I'd come often if I lived here! Give it a try!

1  Thank Cara C
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I did this as I had heard about it. It is the weirdest feeling to have these fish suck on your feet. If you decide to give it a try, ask the manager to make a pedicure appointment for you down the street, and go right after.

1  Thank SonomaWineCat
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

YES. Florence Fish Kiss is a good environment with great service!! It's cute, quiet, and so fun all for a good price!! I would strongly recommend coming here. Be aware, it tickles!! But so fun.