All reviews great location large room railway station comfortable bed fridge cereal piazza key toilet
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Location 10/10.
It's in the centre of everything
Cleanliness 9/10
I'm bald and my wife's a brunette, so the blond hair wasn't ours
Quietness 5/10
There's a school next door, so the kids are laughing and playing and screaming from 8 am onwards. I could hear the guy in the next room peeing, I had to laugh at that.
Comfort 6/10
Big spacious room, decent comfortable bed. It's not new and fancy but everything you could want. Unbearably hot and stuffy in our room, so we just ran the Aircon all night. There was a big step up into the shower so if your not steady on your feet it could be dangerous.
Internet 0/10
It wasn't working while we were there but we didn't care cause we were not there long enough to need it . I told reception and t@hey said they just needed to reset the router

We did have access to a private balcony/courtyard! I thought it was great. It is overlooked from a few other apartments. But the door out to the balcony/courtyard was not secure. You could lock it but a good push from the outside or a pull from the inside would open it. I'm personally in the habit of after I lock a door I try it to make sure it's locked. But I don't believe anyone could gain access to the courtyard.

Overall personal rating 6/10. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend it to a friend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My friend and I stayed at the Tourist House for two nights during our visit to Florence. We've stayed there before and chose to stay again because it is right near the train station and close to all the sights. Not much had changed since we had stayed there about ten years earlier. You do have to go up a flight of stairs and there is no lift so something to consider if you have lots of luggage. Also, wifi was a bit spotty but overall a great value for what you do get.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Great location and goof price, but an odd set-up. I had to quickly book a room for a short night in Florence, arriving late and leaving first thing in the morning. After a couple of quite complicated (and very colourful) emails I received the instructions for getting into my room - there are no staff in the hotel in the evening. As a result, I didn't see a single member of staff during my visit, but the room was comfortable and ready for me when I arrived. Would probably be a good location for visiting the city properly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Kubko
Reviewed 1 December 2016

we stayed for 5 nights and would stay again. Walking distance to train and bus station. Pisa sienna all easily reached from here. Loads of shops, bars restaurants all on the doorstep. River just 5 mins away.
Only draw back is the tiny double bed, its more a large single. Breakfast ok just cereal and bread.
Hotel clean and safe would recommend

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This place is in an excellent location close to train and attractions however I have never slept on a more uncomfortable bed. Apart from being tiny for a relatively small couple, it dipped in the middle which resulted in broken sleep and a sore back the next day. A real shame as everything else about this place was good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple