All reviews great location large room railway station comfortable bed fridge cereal piazza key toilet
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Great location and goof price, but an odd set-up. I had to quickly book a room for a short night in Florence, arriving late and leaving first thing in the morning. After a couple of quite complicated (and very colourful) emails I received the instructions for getting into my room - there are no staff in the hotel in the evening. As a result, I didn't see a single member of staff during my visit, but the room was comfortable and ready for me when I arrived. Would probably be a good location for visiting the city properly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Kubko
Reviewed 1 December 2016

we stayed for 5 nights and would stay again. Walking distance to train and bus station. Pisa sienna all easily reached from here. Loads of shops, bars restaurants all on the doorstep. River just 5 mins away.
Only draw back is the tiny double bed, its more a large single. Breakfast ok just cereal and bread.
Hotel clean and safe would recommend

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This place is in an excellent location close to train and attractions however I have never slept on a more uncomfortable bed. Apart from being tiny for a relatively small couple, it dipped in the middle which resulted in broken sleep and a sore back the next day. A real shame as everything else about this place was good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally-Ann H
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This hotel is located within minutes from the bus and train station and easy to find. We arrived whilst the receptionist was there and check in was fast and simple. They took the city tax on arrival saying it was because the reception was not open 24 hours.
We had booked the small double room which was fine, fridge, hairdryer, toiletries, towels changed daily, small balcony and good shower and all was very clean. Our only problem was the bed was very small, we are of average build and it was a very cramped.
The wifi was intermittent and we had to sit in the corridor to get a decent signal.
Breakfast was quite awkward. The inside seating was limited, perhaps 4 tables seating only 8 people. A lady served you from behind a counter handing you one bread roll and one croissant. You helped yourself to cereal and she poured your milk. She then asked what drink you would like and handed it over the counter. There was a small selection of fruit also and jams and biscuits. Perfectly acceptable but just felt really awkward.
If your are prone to insect bites please take a repellent, I cant say whether I was bitten in the room or the city but came back to the UK with 10 bites which were very sore.
Take care when walking through Piazza di Santa Maria Novella as the lucky lucky people are very persistent, as are the beggars.
We ate at the restaurant at the side of the hotel called Santa Maria Bar Pasticceria Osteria and it was very nice and good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank jayne135
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We booked this hotel through Venere.com, and stayed there on 18th March 2016. Location is a big plus - Closer to the train station (Just come out of the station towards left, identify a tower near a cross road; back side of this tower is a sqaure, diagonal on your way is the hotel), closer to other places like Ponte Vichio, Duomo etc. Stay was decent; we weren't expecting much for the price we paid. Room and bathroom were clean and cozy. Breakfast was included in the price, but couldn't had it since we had to leave early.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple