“Unexpected great lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santo Spirito
Description: Dalla Lola takes the name from the cook who served lunch for 30 years in the neighborhood of Santo Spirito. Now you’ll find a restaurant with a traditional Florentine and Italian cooking with an innovation touch.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This man knows what he is doing! We just happend to walk by and had a wonderful lunch. He goes to the market daily and determines then what the specialties Will be that day. You can choose from the menu too but we decided we wanted to be surprised - and we were! thank you!
(The owner looks so much like Dani Alves )

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great meal, great people, excellent food! My friend and I were in a rush to get lunch, but the server made sure we made it out of there on time! The food was amazing.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The steak, the chicken liver, the cheese, the creme caramel — so wildly good. The prices are so cheap and the service — the guy who runs the place I didn’t catch his name but he was so sweet and accommodating. These people shop at the market every day so everything is fresh — there is only one chef and the kitchen so small...highly highly recommend if you’re passing through Florence.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely one of my favorite restaurants in Florence. I found myself always coming back here again and again. The food is really delicious and service is top notch. Make sure you tryout their Pici e Cacio Pepe or take a suggestions of the day and surprise. They doing this with love for the food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place had a very relaxed atmosphere and the manager was very friendly and offered some great recommendations from the menu, also letting us know where he sourced the ingredients from that morning. The food was delicious. A personal highlight were the anchovies as I've never liked them before but after being encouraged to try them I wasn't disappointed this time.