Reviews (1 840)
1 840 results
1 488
1 488
All reviews train station spa facilities perfect location boutique hotel junior suite steam room medici chapel side street great boutique quiet street beautiful hotel mini bar two blocks san lorenzo around the corner i highly recommend this hotel loved this hotel
157 - 162 of 1 840 reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is a fantastic hotel. The staff could not be more helpful and speak excellent English. The decor is beautiful and the rooms large, particularly the bed. Breakfast has everything you could want and you can eat indoors or outside in the courtyard.

The location is great - 5 minute walk from main station and 1 minute walk to the Duomo.

Room tip: Great location.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mccud
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Enter into this hip and chic hotel and let the staff take to a experience one will only experience in the city of the Medicis. Florence itself is romantic and a city full of rich history. The location for number Nine is centrallyi close to many of the sites. A two to ten minute walk. The staff will ensure that you get your tickets reservations or whatever your needs are. They friendly and prompt. The rooms are spacious and luxurious and quiet. It is a definite place to return to when in Italy

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

First of all I need to let you know that I had to delete my first review where I gave the hotel 4 stars out of 5 in order to post an update.
The hotel is very nice and it's very close to the train station and the main sites. The room is very big with high ceilings and a very nice and big bathroom. The beds are comfortable, Internet is very fast and tv channels are mainly in Italian. I only found one channel in English.
You have access to the wellness centre and there's always drinks and pastries in the library area for the hotel guests.
Here's my issue : the price of the room includes breakfast but we had to leave early to the train station so we were told at check in time that a bag was going to be prepared for us to take in the morning. (a lot of hotels have done this for us on this trip). This morning when we were checking out, the guy at reception, who was the same guy who was there when we arrived at the hotel the day before, did all the check out process and then we asked him for our breakfast bags. He went inside and came out saying that there was nothing for us. My first impression of this guy the day before wasn't good and this morning my impression made me chance my first review. He looked like he wanted to get rid of us as soon as possible. He couldn't care less about our breakfast. We were very upset not because we didn't get our breakfast but because of his attitude. His name is Roberto and thanks to him I lowered my rating from 4 to 3 stars.
I recommended this hotel in my first reviewed but now I'm second guessing if I should. I would definitely stay there again as long as I don't see Roberto anywhere and as long as I don't have to deal with him.
The rest of the staff was fantastic and very accommodating. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. It's very sad when one person ruins it for everybody else.
Yes, I would recommend this hotel but beware if you're dealing with this Roberto guy. He won't care about you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank camiloa485
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The location is ideal, near the Duomo and other sights but on a quiet street. The boutique hotel is luxurious and the front of the house staff was fabulous. The room was very comfortable and high-end. The decor was tastefully done. We wished we could have stayed longer but we were headed back to the US the following morning. Wish we knew about this place earlier but we will definitely be returning back to Number Nine. Our only disappointment was the lackluster breakfast staff. They didn't seem particularly interested in serving guests.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Firenze Number Nine for one night but wish I had time to stay for longer. The hotel is located in central Florence, right around the corner from the Piazza del Duomo, and despite its location, is wonderfully quiet and peaceful. The hotel staff are extremely helpful, knowledgable and willing to assist at all times. I've never received such wonderful customer service! The hotel is a beautiful space, immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. I was recommended to stay at Firenze Number Nine, and I will definitely recommend the hotel to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family