Reviews (1 840)
1 840 results
1 488
1 488
All reviews train station spa facilities perfect location boutique hotel junior suite steam room medici chapel side street great boutique quiet street beautiful hotel mini bar two blocks san lorenzo around the corner i highly recommend this hotel loved this hotel
424 - 429 of 1 840 reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. 5 star accommodation , 5 star service,
5 star food and drink, and most important 5 STAR staff.
My thanks to everyone at Firenze Number Nine (especially Yanni) for making our anniversary trip special. Looking forward to returning.
Great location in the centre of everything and because of this can at times be a little noisy , this can be overcome with earplugs , a worthwhile investment to experience a wonderful hotel . Great spa and where else can you get a massage after breakfast?

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
roberto B, Direttore generale at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Number Nine. Your feedback has been a delight to read and thank you for choosing to share it on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that we met all your expectations on your wedding anniversary break.
I am very proud of the team here as they genuinely enjoy creating the best possible experience for our guests. We were only delighted to help you celebrate you special occasion and it is fantastic to read how you enjoyed your time with us. Honestly, our team is the heart of our hotel. Everyone gives 100% to ensure each guest has a memorable experience. Yanni is indeed fantastic, and I will be sure to share your kind words with him and I am so happy he was able to go the extra mile and indeed to learn that our entire team was successful in achieving this with you.
Thank you for your fantastic comments on your dining experience with us and especially for your five-star rating! We are indeed extremely fortunate to have such a creative team of chefs working at our restaurant, Le Muse who continually source the freshest of seasonal ingredients for the creation of every dish. Our talented chefs update the menu on a weekly basis to include the very latest seasonal delicacies.
I regret you found your accommodation a little noisy but this can sometimes happen with some of the out-facing rooms. I would always urge our guests to contact reception immediately if they experience such issues as we will do our very best to change your accommodation when this is possible.
I am delighted you enjoyed our complimentary energy massage we offer every morning directly after breakfast! We do like to set you up in the best possible way for your busy day ahead.
Thank you again for sharing your great review and I hope that I have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back when you next travel to Florence.
Warmest wishes to you both,

Reviewed 5 April 2016

My wife and I stayed here for three nights and highly recommend this place. It is on a nice little side street just two minutes from the Duomo and close to everything else as well. They gave us a free room upgrade, and so our room was very nice and large, with a really nice bathroom as well. Even without the upgrade, though, the hotel seemed very nice. It is attached to a gym that locals use but the hotel gives you free access. The complimentary breakfast was very large and very good.

Room tip: Ask for a free room upgrade.
1  Thank adamprince3

Dear Adamprince3,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your most complimentary review following your visit to us at The Number Nine. I am delighted that you both enjoyed your stay so much, and I have to agree that our location is special. We are very lucky indeed that such amazing architectural and cultural wonders surround us and as you kindly point out all the main attractions of Florence are within easy walking distance.
It is wonderful to read your positive experiences in regards to your accommodation and breakfast buffet, and I do hope you took advantage of our complimentary energy massage we offer guests every morning. I would have loved for you to experience our gym and spa facilities, which are just wonderful and at the full disposition of our guests during their time with us.
I am delighted that the front desk were able to upgrade your room as we are always very happy to do this whenever possible and that you enjoyed its facilities so very much. It is very encouraging when our guests take the time to share these great experiences at the Number Nine with our Trip Advisor friends and we all greatly appreciate receiving your feedback.
I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back on another occasion. Thank you once again.
Warmest regards to you both in Philadelphia.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Yet another victory for Trip Advisor as we booked this hotel solely based on Trip Advisor reviews. We were a family of 5 traveling to Rome, Florence and Venice in March, 2016 and we spent 3 nights at Firenze Number Nine Hotel & Spa. The two rooms were spacious, clean and comfy, the staff was friendly and helpful, the spa facilities are top-notch, the breakfast was included and quite tasty, and the hotel location was a few short blocks in every direction from EVERYTHING. Definitely a great choice for a stay in Florence.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lisaggoldstein
roberto B, Direttore generale at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear Lisaggoldstein,
Firstly, let me sincerely thank you for posting such a comprehensive and appreciative review of the Number Nine on Trip Advisor.
I am happy that you & your family had such a great time with us, and you experienced our renowned hospitality. The team really are our greatest asset and I am thrilled that you found them so welcoming, helpful and friendly during your time with us. From reading your review, I feel you got a real sense of what the Number Nine is all about, providing a family friendly yet relaxing atmosphere for our guests to enjoy.
I am delighted you found your accommodation to be so comfortable and spacious for all your family’s needs and that you were able to make the best out of our truly fantastic location in the heart of Florence. Being so central means that you have the option of returning to the hotel at any time during the day for a break, especially important when travelling with young children.
I am always delighted when our guests take full advantage of our magnificent Spa facilities, which offer the perfect way to relax and recharge after a tiring day of sightseeing. We have recently introduced a number of fantastic new treatment & massage packages for our guests and full details are on our website.
Thank you again for your warm recommendation on choosing us as a place to stay in Florence. I am so pleased we met your expectations. I do hope to see you and your family again the next time you visit our wonderful city of Florence.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over Easter and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is friendly, warm and helpful. Thought the standard of the rooms was very good for the price with great room facilities. Our bed was enormous and very comfortable and with blackout curtains we slept well all 3 nights. We only ate breakfast at the hotel which was included in the room rate. There's a terrific range of high quality hot and cold items to enjoy. Could not fault breakfast or the service at breakfast.

The hotel is 3 minutes on foot from the Duomo. Everything is in walking distance (we were surprised just how compact Florence is). Honestly the whole experience at this hotel was a pleasure. The standards are high, the service is excellent, they care about their guests, they have thought of everything and it's even good value for money! Highly recommend if you like boutique style hotels.

1  Thank Lisa G

Dear Lisa G,
Thank you so much for sharing such a flattering review with our Trip Advisor friends. All of us here at the Number Nine were delighted to read how much you both enjoyed your stay with us. I am always surprised at the sheer volume of return guests we get year after year and believe it acts as testament to the high quality of the service we provide and the professionalism of my great team here. I am truly delighted you enjoyed the hotel ambience, your very comfortable accommodation and your room amenities so much. We pride ourselves on offering a truly relaxing atmosphere for our guests and your kind words illustrate this.
Yes, our location is perfect for discovering Florence! All the main historical monuments and cultural attractions of the city are within walking distance of the hotel as well as the main shopping areas. The renowned San Lorenzo market with its wide array of leather goods is also located around the corner from the hotel. We are only a five-minute walk from the central train & bus station too, which makes organizing day trips to other Italian cities so easy to do.
It gives me great pleasure to see that our breakfast buffet is meeting with such consistent success. I do hope you took advantage of our complimentary energy massage we offer every morning. We feel it is just what you need before the busy day of sightseeing ahead! I do hope you had the time to enjoy a meal or aperitif at our restaurant Le Muse.
Thank you again for your wonderful recommendations. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon and that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The team at Firenze Number Nine are really good at what they do. The hotel is conveniently located centrally, very close to the main tourist area and a short walk from the train station.
Check in was quick and comfortable. The room was spacious, neat and odour free. Bathroom was of a good size, easy to access. Toiletries and linens were of a good quality and neat.
Sleep quality was great. Breakfast in the more had loads of options and catered for plenty of dietary requirements.
Good hotel, given the opportunity, I will be happy to return.

Room tip: The wifi in my room was very unstable. My devices kept dropping the connection. I stayed in room 208
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
roberto B, Direttore generale at Firenze Number Nine Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Dear Karan,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here at the Number Nine with the Trip Advisor community. It is always very rewarding to hear that guests have enjoyed their time with us so very much. I am delighted to hear that you found your room and its amenities to be of such a high standard and I have passed your kind comments on to the accommodation staff who always guarantee the high standard of cleanliness of our rooms.
Yes, we do have a very relaxing atmosphere throughout the hotel despite our unbeatable position in the very heart of the center of Florence but in a quiet side street so away from the hubbub of the city. Our location is especially convenient for a business trip when being in a central location is an absolute priority. As you kindly point out, we are only a five-minute walk from the central train station so travelling to other Italian cities for the day is so easy to arrange and makes Florence a strategic city of choice for a business trip to Italy.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our extensive breakfast buffet and we pride ourselves on able to meet all the dietary requirements of our guests. Our internal courtyard or the many other tranquil sitting areas around the hotel are just what you need before or after a busy day and the ideal place to unwind after your day with an aperitif.
I regret that you had some issues with your internet connection but this is mainly due to a wider issue with broadband connection in Italy. However, I urge guests to contact the front desk immediately with any issues they may have, as we will always do our utmost to resolve them as speedily as possible.
I have shared your many compliments with all my team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again for another stay in the future – but this time hopefully for pleasure!
Firenze Number Nine Hotel& Le Muse cocktail Restaurant