“Location, location, location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The living rom
building Palazzo Gaddi of 1200 d.c.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Iraida M
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The best feature of this apartment is its location. It was 1 minute from the meeting point for a Food Tour we were doing in Florence. Also the apt is very close to Leather Market, Food Market, SMN Train Station.
The apartment was very clean. The apartment photos show exactly how it looks. We were staying with 2 babies. The owner provided 2 cribs and 2 high chairs. She also gave the babies a little teddy bear, which my babies loved.
The apt is on a 3rd floor. There is no elevator. It was a challenge for us to go up and down the stairs with 2 strollers. I guess that by the end of our stay, we got used to this limitation.
While staying here we felt safe. To get to the apt there are 2 doors that require a key: the building's main door and the apt door.
The owner is very responsible. She was at our check-in agreed time already at the apt. On the last minute, we had to change our check-out time to an earlier one and she was very flexible with this.
If I ever go back to Florence, I will probably stay here again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Robynjns
Mornington, Australia
“Great location and excellent amenities”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We were welcomed warmly by Camila. The apartment was beautiful and met all our requirements. The location was perfect and within walking distance of almost everything that we wanted to see. We would definitely stay there again when visiting Florence and would recommend to all our friends.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
12 Mar 2014
Grazie Grazie Grazie :-)!!

Hope to see you soon!!!!

All the Best!

Mariangela
NJ
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
30 Dec 2013
Thanks Lily :-) so nice of you!!!
I really wish you all the best!

Have a wonderful 2014!
Mariangela
Malta
Reviewed 21 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing