All reviews great location train station his son central location croissants on foot gave us a map short stay walking distance santa maria novella breakfast was included small hotel walked everywhere nice room uffizi gallery main attractions ponte vecchio
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my father stayed here for the June MotoGP it was a great location, literally 30 second walk from the huge Dome in the middle of Florence and 10 min walk from the main train station. Twin room was everything you could ask for, for the price. Very clean, fresh towels every day. Limited but fair value breakfast, unlimited hot tea and coffee, cold juices and water, crossaints, various ham and salami. The odd English Channel on the tv. RELIABLE FREE WIFI!! I downloaded a film from Netflix onto my iPad in about 40 minutes without interruption which I thought was fairly decent. Friendly staff and very helpful regarding getting around Florence. My father plans on returning to Florence with my mother and will be looking to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The location to start off with is amazing! You can see the Santa Maria Novella from the front door.
This combined with the friendly staff made the stay all more enjoyable.
The room fits its purpose, the bed was comfy and the Air Con works exactly how you want it and the shower is powerful. I don’t think you need anything else when on a city break as you aren’t going to be there.
I would happily stay here again and the walk from the station was 10minutes whilst lugging a suitcase round.
I can’t comment on the food however as I didn’t eat here but I must say it looked nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Perfect location, walking distance to the main attractions, clean location, outstanding crew service, small room and bathroom but definitely nice place to stay. Highly recommended. The only point was at my moment stay air condition was not on as per the not to hot weather status, but at the time guest spend more than 8 hours walking the city at least you may need a nice room temperature that what are we spectating and into the facilities features air condition is included.

Room Tip: accessibility, cleanliness, breakfast service
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

It's quiet cozy, and clean hotel. Near to almost everywhere, just a 5 minutes walk from railway station. All historical places you want to visit and lots of restaurants are quit near. Simple breakfast, but good. I enjoyed my stay there. If back to Florence, I will definitely stay there.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Mahssa
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ideally located in the centre of beautiful Florence. Few min walk to train station and very close to touristic attractions.
The hotel itself is very small, clean though. The breakfast is almost nothing but the ambiance of hotel is lovely. The staff are helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends